Status: Sequel is up and running, check it out!

If Only We Could Be Us

Shayne

Oh. My. Fucking. god.

What the fuck just happened? I'm standing in the hall completely dumbstruck, trying to figure out what just happened.

"Shayne?"

I turn to look at Liza, who has a shit eating smile stretching across her face. I shake my head, and just look at her, my jaw still dropped from the second that Munro had run away.

He kissed me. He fucking kissed me. And grabbed my junk. Holy fuck.

"Well that was hot." Liza states, and I turn to face my little sister.

"You're screwed up in the head Liza. So screwed up." I shake my head with a chuckle.

"Well I can't help it. It kinda runs in the family bro. Asshole father, bitch mother. Creepy step-dad. You have to know there would be some kind of mental implication to come with that disaster. Speaking of.... have you seen him?" Liza asks.

"Seen who Liza?" I ask, stalling because I know exactly what she is referring to.

"Dad" she states hesitantly.

"Don't fucking call him that. He doesn't deserve that title." I say to her, "If you want to talk about him than refer to him as that asshole." I spit bitterly.

"Well fine, have you seen that asshole?" she asked, fear creeping into her voice.

"Too many times Liza too many times." I say with a shake of my head. "But let's not talk about him?" I ask practically pleading with her.

"Fine, we won't talk about him. Let's talk about that raging boner that Munro gave you when he grabbed your junk." she said with a giggle.

"He did not!" I protest, but when I look down, I see that she has a point. "Fuck you." I state.

"No, fuck Munro. That's what you really want to do" she grins that stupid shit eating grin again.

"I'm leaving you now." I hiss.

"Hope your going to take a cold shower. Screw second lesson, that's way more important. Plus I'm sure the asshole headmaster is looking forward to another visit from you." she said smiling. I flipped her off as I walked away.
**************************************************************************************************
I hopped out of the shower in the bathroom connected to my room, realizing too late that I had forgotten to bring in clean clothes. I'd had.... other issues to deal with at the time.

I wrap my towel around my waist, figuring that Tommy won't be here anyway so it won't really matter. Of course just my luck, I walk into my room to find that I am not alone.

"Holy shit! You scared me! Wait a second, who the fuck are you?" I ask, looking at the boy standing in front of me. He was about six feet tall, wearing black skinny jeans, red converse, and an My Chemical Romance t-shirt. But what really caught my attention was his insane green hair.

He looked down at his feet embarassed, making me realize that I was still wearing just a towel.

"Oh, this is awkward. One second, I will get dressed than we can talk?" I say before grabbing the pile of clothes on my bed that I had previously picked out.

I came back into the room a few minutes later, in my black skinny jeans, red t-shirt, and All Time Low sweatshirt.

"I'm Asher. I'm your new roommate. Apparently, your old roommate requested a transfer, something about you being a total dickwad?" the boy said, looking up to smirk at me.

"He was gonna kill my friend in a stupid fight. He deserved it." I stated with a shrug of my shoulders. "Well it's nice to have a roommate who isn't an arrogant asshole-well I hope."

Asher laughed. We talked for a few minutes before he said, "I suppose we should clear the air about one thing. I am gay. One hundred percent so. But I promise I won't come on to you ever. I have an amazing boyfriend at home. But my parents caught us together and sent me here. His name's Micah, and he's a jaguar. They didn't like it so here I am." he said, looking at me to gauge my reaction.

But I was too busy comprehending what he'd said. He was dating a jaguar, and they were happy. I'd need to ask him how they are treated in public and such at some point, you know just because a certain kitty had me considering committing such a social taboo. But right now it was time for dinner, and I had a certain kitty that I needed to have my way with. I mean have a word with. Whoops, silly brain slip-ups.

Asher and I head down to dinner, when we enter my eyes immediately search the room for that boy who was driving me so crazy. When I spotted him sitting with his roommates, my cheeks heated up thinking about his actions earlier and how they'd... affected me.

Apparently Asher noticed everything, because he started cracking up. "Looks like we have something in common huh?" he asked with a laugh.

"Shuddup." I said, a lame comeback, and then led him over to the table that Liza was clearly reserving for me, and now Asher.
♠ ♠ ♠
Teehee Munro got him all excited XD Oh Shayne :) and yes a new character- inspired by the lovely forever;yours :0)
Okay so there's a lot of amazing people to thank for their comments here,
Derek Fitz
forever;yours
Danny Worsnop
haileywasherex33
vampirelover67
magicrainbowunicorn! <-lol your usernames AWESOME XD
RainbowsEnd
K so you guys, and anyone who's reading this are INCREDIBLE. Oh and I apologize that Shayne's favorite word is fuck. It's my fault, I just love that word. So comment let us know what you think? And what's your favorite word?
-MIssJaneWrites