Status: Sequel is up and running, check it out!

If Only We Could Be Us

Munro

“You got some serious balls dude!” Jack laughed as he watched the video Mitch took of me from earlier that day.

“I can’t believe you actually did it,” Louis’ mouth was hanging open from shock, “Shayne could have killed you for embarrassing him like that.”

“Well, he didn’t.” I lean back in my seat and gave them a smug smile.

“Well, you shouldn’t lean back in your chair.” Jack smiled.

Before I could question what he had just said, he kicked out the two back legs of my chair. I fell back on my ass and everyone in the lunch room immediately turned their attention to me.

“Jack! You fucker!” I laughed before jumping up and going after him. He shot out of his seat and ran as fast as he could.

I could hear Mitch and Louis yelling at us saying that we were causing a scene, but we didn’t care. We ended up running all the way back to the dorms. I saw him turn the corner and go into our room, but when I got into the room, he vanished.

What the hell? Our room was so small; there was no place to hide in here.

I took one more step into the room before I heard someone scream, “JACK ATTACK!!!!” I look over to my right and see Jack standing on his bunk bed. I didn’t have time to do anything before he jumped off and landed right on me.

“Ow! That hurt you jerk!” I laughed as Mitch and Louis walked in the room holding hands.

“Jack, please don’t tell me you did what I think you did.” Mitch had his eyes closed and pinched the bridge of his nose.

“You do this often?” I asked as he climbed off of me.

He jumped up and struck a pose, “Jack Attack will always be here when an innocent civilian is in need of help!”

“Who needed help?” I laughed, “You attacked me!”

“Well,” he thought for a second, “I guess nobody did. Oh well!”

“Jack, there is something seriously wrong with you.” Louis laughed.
*****
“Munro.” Someone shook me as they spoke, “Munro! Wake up!”

I jumped up and fell out of my bed in the proses. I looked up to see my three best friends standing over me and laughing.

“Why did you wake me up? What time is it?” I asked groggily.

“Well,” Mitch looked at the clock, “Its midnight, and we woke you up because we are going out! Now get dressed so we can go.”

“Where are we going?” I rubbed my eyes.

“You will see.” Jack winked as he threw some clothes at me, “Now get dressed!”

I was too tired to argue, so I just nodded my head and put on the new clothes he gave me. After I got dressed and put my glasses back on, I followed the boys out of the room and down the hallway. We got to a door and pulled it open.

“Here we are!” Louis smiled.

I was the last one to enter the room. Inside, there was a raging party. There was a disco ball, dance floor, strobe lights, and lasers going off. In the back off the room there was a bar that was stock full of alcohol. In the corners of the room there were a few couches with tables in front of them.

There was a DJ playing some music and everyone was dancing along. There seemed to be about thirty people here.

“Where are we?” I asked as I took everything in.

“A few years back one of the jaguars complained to the head master about how the higher clans had bigger rooms than us and didn't have to share them with so many people, so he agreed to give us a little game room. We use it for a party room every month.” Louis explained.

“Hey guys!” A tall girl with long black hair walked over to us.

“Hey babe.” Jack smiled before giving her a kiss.

“I didn’t know Jack had a girlfriend.” I was completely confused now.

“He doesn’t,” Mitch rolled his eyes, “They constantly flirt and hook up, but have never been on an actual date.”

“So,” the girl walked over to me and put a hand on my arm, “who’s this cutie?”

“Holly, this is Munro. Munro, meet Holly.” Jack smiled.

“Well, it’s nice to meet you Munro. Hey! We should all get shots to celebrate the new kid!” She smiled before pulling us to the bar.

I leaned over to Mitch and whispered, “I’ve never drank before.”

He looked surprised for a second and then said, “Don’t worry about it, you will be fine!”

He was wrong.
***
One Hour Later

“Jackie-poo!” I put my arm over his shoulder, “Di-did you know that when the lights are out everyone turns into female prostitutes?! Crazy stuff! Like-like at night, when we are asleep, we could totally be chicks!”

“Munro, how much did you drink?” He laughed at me.

I held up seven fingers and said, “This many!”

“You had seven drinks?!”

“Nooooooooo, I had nine! Silly boy! You can’t even count!” I laughed at him.

“I think you should go back to the room now.” He said before dragging me away.

“No! I don’t want to go to sleep! I won’t be able to see the unicorn if I’m not awake!” I pouted.

“I don’t care.” Jack said.

He took me all the way to the room and tucked me into my bed.

“You going to be okay if I go back to the party?” Jack asked.

I repeatedly nodded my head.

“Okay…” He said not fully trusting me, “I will be back in an hour.”

“Bye mommy! I love you! Oh wait- I killed you!” I broke out in laughter.

Jack looked slightly disturbed, but just walked out of the room. As soon as I couldn’t see him anymore I shot out of bed. I stuck my head out the door and looked both ways. I did a somersault and put my hands together like a gun. I laughed at myself, but continued to act like a spy. I walked outside of the jaguar dorms and stumbled towards the tiger building.

“What room is he in?” I asked myself, “Oh! He was in room 69! Ha! 69! His room number is having oral sex!”

I walked through the hallways until I found the door I was looking for. I tried to open the door, but quickly discovered it was locked. I slammed my head on it, until someone slowly opened it. The boy had bright green hair and looked like I just woke him up.

“You aren’t my Shaynie!” I squeezed his cheeks with my thumb and index finger.

I pushed past the boy and walked over to the bed that contained the sleeping Shayne.

“Don’t wake him up,” the boy warned, “He already told me that if I ever woke him up he would rip my head off.”

“Nooooo! Shayne loves me! I gave him a boner!” I laughed, “Boner is a funny word. It sounds like bone her. Get it? Bone her! I’m hilarious!”

I climbed up on his bed and started to jump up and down. Shayne’s eyes shot open and he looked pissed. He grabbed my ankles and knocked me to the ground. He rubbed his eyes a little bit before seeing me for the first time tonight.

“Owwwie! Shayneeeeeee! That hurtttttttt!”I slurred every word I said and rubbed my head.

“Munro?” Shayne jumped out of bed, “Fuck! I’m so sorry! I thought you were my sister!”

“It’s okay! I still lurve you! Have you realized it’s funnier to say lurve instead of love? LURVEEEEEE!” I shout.

“Are you drunk?” He asks me.

“Nooooooooo. If I were drunk than I wouldn’t be here!” I giggled, “you look mad!”

“I’m not mad at you. Hey Asher? Can you help me get him into my bed?” he asked his roommate, “he needs to sleep.”

“Yah, sure." The boy with the green hair slowly came over to us.

“No!” I protest as they try to help me up.

I start to flail my limbs around so that they can’t get me. I grabbed onto Asher’s leg and he trips as I do this. He falls on top of Shayne and I immediately jump up.

“Get off of Shayne!” I say as I pull the purple haired boy over to me, “He is mine! Want me to prove it?”

Before either of them answer me I attach my lips to Shayne and began to kiss him.

Somehow, he managed to push me off of him.

“Munro! You are so drunk right now!” He yelled.

My bottom lip began to quiver and I said, “You yelled at me.” I ran onto his bed and hid under the covers.

“Munro,” He says as he tries to pull the blanket off.

“No! Leave me alone!” I hold the covers down and refuse to let him take them away.

“Fine!” he grunts, “You need to get some sleep anyways! You’re so lucky that we have no classes tomorrow.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Munro is such a bad boy hehe :] This chapter was fun... anyone else love Jack in this one? haha well thank you to all of the amazing subscribers and to
Derek Fitz
forever;yours
Danny Worsnop
haileywasherex33
vampirelover67
magicrainbowunicorn!
RainbowsEnd

for commenting :]

~shotinthedark705~