Status: Sequel is up and running, check it out!

If Only We Could Be Us

Shayne

He did it again. He kissed me again. Of course this time he was completely shit faced but, a kiss is a kiss. 

Currently he was curled up in my bed, angry at me for yelling at him. I wouldn't mind so much except that I just realized that I have nowhere else to sleep, since I tore up the couch when I was throwing my fit the other day. 

I walk myself over to the lump in the bed that I know to be Munro.

"C'mon kitty, forgive me? I need to sleep and this is my bed..." I trail off, not exactly sure how to explain what I wanted.

"You wanna sleep with me!" Munro exclaims, "Oh my god Shayneypoo wants to sleep with me! I bet he wants to do me. Haha he wants sex. Like oral sex! Do you want oral sex Shayney? Like your room! Your room number is oral sex so this is the oral sex room! Hehe want me to blow you Shayney?  Or you could blow me?" Munro then proceeded to sing the blowjob song by Blink-182.

I heard snickering from the bed across the room. Asher was watching this all go down and having a blast laughing about it. Jerk.

"You're lucky your fucking adorable." I say to Munro, before pushing him over enough to make room for me. However, I sleep in a twin sized bed, and no matter how tiny Munro may be, there are two seventeen year old boys on this bed and it's too small. So to solve the problem, I lift Munro up, and settle him so that he is laying on my chest making the bed seem a little bit less crowded.

I look down at the boy on my chest. He is rambling complete and utter nonsense.

"Know a good band Shayneypoo? I love A Rocket to the Moon. Hehe Shayney wouldn't it be so fun to take a rocket to the moon? I wanna go to the moon one day. The moons so pretty Shayney. It's like all round and bright and pretty. It's like you only you're not really round. But you're pretty Shayney so pretty."

I smile softly at him. I have to remember that I shouldn't allow Munro to ever get shit faced again. No matter how cute he is. And affectionate.

As I feel myself nearing sleep, I look at Munro. His eyes are closed, but his fingers are tracing shapes on the exposed area of my hip bones. It feels really soothing. And soon I find myself sound asleep.
*****
I wake up to sun streaming through my window, Munro curled up on top of me, and a spectacular case of morning wood. Made no better by the fact that Munro was constantly shifting in his sleep.

I'm conflicted. Munro is so beautiful when he's asleep. I don't want to wake him. But I really should deal with my... Problem before he wakes and notices it for himself. 

Before I have time to make up my mind, Munro is shifting again, this time though his eyes are opening and he is rubbing them like a small child would.

So friggen cute.

"Shayne? Oh fuck my head" Munro states, his voice gravelly from sleep. It's kind of sexy. 

I find myself giggling at Munro and his hangover problems. Oh fuck I'm giggling. 

"Oh my god! Big bad Shayne just giggled. I can die happy now" Munro states with a grin. 

"Hey I don't get shit faced and go around waking people up in the middle of the night kitten! I'd say that's a worse crime than giggling!" I say with a smile.

Munro looks up at me sheepishly, still laying on my chest. I continue to grin down at him, before leaning down and pressing a feather like kiss to the tip of his nose. 

"If you weren't so freaking cute I'd be pissed you know, if it were anyone else kitten I swear..." I trailed off looking down at Munro again. His smile covered his whole face.

I reached down, tilting Munro's head up until he was looking directly at me.

"y-y-you think I'm cute?" he stuttered out- adorably. 

"The cutest. Why do you think I call you kitten? Cuz you remind me of a cute little kitten. It's not a bad thing at all!" I say smiling to him.

I haven't even realized that I'd been playing with Munro's hair for the majority of the conversation until Munro says something. I turn my head so he can't see that my cheeks have become a flaming red. 

"Uhm Shayne?" Munro says hesitantly.

"Yes kitten?" I ask, and can't help the smile that crosses my face as I look at him.

"I like it when you call me kitten. And uhm, I think you have a bit of a problem... Downstairs." he informs me, a smirk pulling the right corner of his lip up again.

"Uhm wha-Oh." I say, my face flushing as I realize what he's referring to. 

"I'm gonna go take a shower... Of the cold variety." I say sheepishly. I roll his body off of mine heading for the bathroom door. As soon as my hand reaches out to turn the knob and open the door, Munro says something that makes my heart stop.

"Can I join you?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Hehe whoa there Munro! Our innocent baby growing up! Hehe and lucky Shayne! Comment and let us know what you love what you hate and what you wanna be when you grow up :0)
-MIssJaneWrites