Status: Sequel is up and running, check it out!

If Only We Could Be Us

Liza

I wake up suddenly, and am immediately pissed off. Not because I'm awake, oh no, because of what it was that woke me up.

"What the fuck are you doing in my room" I hiss at the man sitting on the bed opposite mine, since I don't have a roommate it's unoccupied.

"Don't you dare talk to me that way. I'm the headmaster, and I'm-"

"Don't fucking finish that sentence." I hiss, successfully cutting him off.

"I see you've taken after your brother. What a shame, I can't believe your mother and her scumbag husband let you children run rampant doing whatever you please" the grey-eyed man says, shaking his head of platinum blond hair.

"Don't. You. Fucking. Dare. At least that scumbag was around for me and my brother. Unlike our asshole father." I shriek at the man who continues to stare at me, rage contorting his features.

"Young lady, you will not treat me like this! I am-"

"Leaving." the headmaster is once again cutoff by the voice of my big brother, standing at the door, rage taking over his face, his grey eyes stormy.

"Fine, fine. I'm leaving. I was just here to see if you would like to have breakfast with me, but I can tell that I'm unwelcome here." the man stood, and headed for the door, before turning around, "It was nice to see you again Elizabeth."

I shrieked, shifting into a tiger, and heading for the man standing in my doorway. However before I could reach him, Shayne grabbed me, his own tiger form pinning me to the ground.

"Good choice son." the headmaster says, "Keep your sister in control would you? I'd hate to have to expell the two of you. What would that say about me?"

Shayne snarls, and the headmaster books it out the door.

"You alright Liza?" Shayne questions, looking down at me, his grey eyes boring into my own.

"Lovely. Now get your fat ass off me bro. Not cool." I say with a smirk, successfully getting him off of me. We shift back into our human forms before heading over to Shayne's room.
******
Since we didn't have classes, we decided we were all going to hang out in Shayne's room. We meaning, myself, Shayne, and his awesome new roommate Asher.

"Liza you shoulda seen it. Munro was drunk off his ass and all over your bro. And he was so enjoying it. I mean our Shayneypoo needed to take a cold shower the second he rolled outta bed. So I brought Munro back to his room, except his roommates weren't there and he didn't have a key. So I sent his roommates back after him." Asher explains, while miraculously managing to continue crushing both Shayne and I in the game of black ops we were currently playing.

Yes I play black ops. I'm a total geek, but it's what Shayne and I used to do when we locked ourselves in his room to avoid mom and her husband.
****
After four hours of black-ops, Shayne had passed out. Apparently Munro had been mumbling all night in his drunken haze, and Shayne hadn't managed to get enough sleep. Asher and I continued talking until his phone went off. His eyes lit up the second he saw the name on caller ID.

"Hi baby! How are you? I miss you so much! And oh I love you so much" Asher all but shrieked into the phone. I smirked, it was clearly his boyfriend.

After about twenty minutes of cutesy conversation, I could not stand it anymore. I think it's adorable don't get me wrong, but oh lord is it obnoxious!

Being bored out of my skull is never a good thing. It always results in me doing something that everyone will regret later. I picked up the black sharpie that I saw on the desk, and lifted Shayne's shirt just enough to expose his hips. I uncapped the black permanent marker, and scrawled a message across from one hipbone to another.

"Property of Munro" with an arrow pointing down to his... well you know. Asher laughed, giving me a thumbs up, as I slipped Shayne's shirt back down.

Then I decided I was bored again, and Asher was still on the phone. So I signaled to Asher that I was heading out.

Once I left the room I decided I could use a good run to blow off some steam- I was still pissed at my visit from the headmaster. So I shifted down to my tiger form, and headed outside. I headed to the woods and began running.
*****
I had been running for about a half hour when I heard whimpers. I thought I was going crazy at first, but after another minute another whimper pierced the freezing night air.

I followed the sound, only to come upon a small body curled up under a tree.

Oh god. Munro.
♠ ♠ ♠
So here's something new- we all get to hear a little bit of what's going on in Liza's head! So what up with the headmaster? And oh boy she found Munro. What's our Shayneypoo gonna think? Comments=Love. Oh and just a side note, all you readers/subscribers/commenters? You are totally the most awesomesauce people ever!
-MIssJaneWrites