Status: Sequel is up and running, check it out!

If Only We Could Be Us

Munro

"Shayne. Shayneeeeeeeeeeeeee," I whisper into the ear of the purple haired boy as I try to escape from his grasp.

Shayne's grip on me just tightens as I try to wiggle out. He mumbles something into my hair. It's probably about four in the afternoon and I have slept for thirty minutes. No offence to Shayne or anything, but I hate cuddling. I like him a lot, but it makes me feel less manly. I know I'm not exactly manly in the first place so it just makes it even worse.

"Shayne," I say louder this time.

He shoots up and knocks me off of the bed. At first he looks extremely disoriented, but when sees me on the ground, he jumps out of bed and helps me up.

"Sorry kitty," he says.

This was another blow to my masculinity. Why did he have to call me that?

"I'm not a piece of glass, you don't have to be afraid to break me," I say.

"Okay, sorry,"

"And you don't have to keep saying sorry," I walk over to Shayne's closet and throw it open, "can I borrow some clothes? Mine is still soaked."

"His will never fit you," Asher suddenly appears in the room, "here, I'll give you some of mine."

"Asher get the fuck out." Shayne snaps.

"That would be great," I smile at Asher and completely ignore Shayne's comment.

I walk over to him and we both look through his clothes. I grab a pair or black skinny jeans, a white v-necks, and a black hoodie with bright green stitching.

"Thanks Asher," I say as I look into his mirror.

"No problem," he smiled.

"Oh shit. What time is it?" I ask.

"Like four thirty, why?" Shayne answers.

"My roommates. SHIT!" I scream before throwing open the door.

Both of the boys follow me out, but Asher is the first to speak.

"You didn't go back to your room yet? When I talked to them they said they had been looking for you for hours and they were freaking out," when Asher said this I began to freak out a bit more. My walk quickly turned into a sprint.

When I got into my hallway I ran to the door and opened it as quickly as I could. Sitting in the center of my room was Jack, Mitch, and Louis. They were sitting around a closed package and when they saw me they jumped up and ran towards me and gave me a huge hug.

"Where were you?! We stayed up all night looking for you. When we saw what the lions did we thought something bad happened."

"I'm fine. Wait, what did the lions do?" I asked curiously.

"You didn't see it? Our bathrooms were all vandalized." Mitch said.

"So that's what they were doing here." I mumble to myself.

Behind me I hear someone clear their throat. My friends seem to notice the other boys for the first time today.

"What are you doing here Shayne?" Louis asks and the other two suddenly tense up.

"I was just bringing my friend home. Oh, and don't worry, he is safe. No thanks to you idiots."

"Shayne," I say, "be nice. They are my best friends and they have been looking for me all day."

"Well obviously they weren't looking hard enough." Shayne crosses his arms.

"Excuse me?" Jack walked towards Shayne, "Okay so lets get this straight. First, you beat up my best friend, and now you are being nice to us jaguars? What the hell is that about?"

"Wait, what? Shayne? Who did you beat up?" I was suddenly confused.

"It's nothing kitty." Shayne said.

"No it wasn't," Louis said, "You beat up my boyfriend on your first day here because he gave you a weird look!"

"Is that true?" I asked

"I was in a bad mood!" Shayne tried to defend himself.

"That was the worst excuse I have ever heard." I frowned.

"Whatever!" Shayne screamed.

"Um well, Asher, you can come in if you want. Shayne, you can come too i guess," Mitch rubbed the back of his neck.

"No thanks. I have to go talk to Liza. Bye Munro," Shayne said before walking over and giving me a bear hug.

"Bye!" I scream as he runs out of the room.

"Well that was awkward," Asher says as entering the room, "So, thanks for inviting me in guys."

"No problem," Jack smiled, "You seem cool enough.

I keep thinking about what could have possibly made Shayne so mad that he would beat up possibly the nicest kid I have ever met, but suddenly I remember something.

"What was in the package?" I ask Jack.

A smile plays on his face and he says, "How about we all go get some dinner and I will tell you when we get back."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the lack of updates. My computer broke :/ so yah here it is :] comment and subscribe!
thanks to

Derek Fitz
forever;yours
Danny Worsnop
haileywasherex33
vampirelover67
magicrainbowunicorn!
RainbowsEnd
Follow.Your.Dreams.
graceful swans;
vampirelover67

for commenting! you guys rock!

~shotinthedark705~