Status: Sequel is up and running, check it out!

If Only We Could Be Us

Shayne

After I left Munro and Asher with Munro's roommates, I headed over to Liza's room for a quick visit. Or maybe to check up on her.  What I'm her big brother, it's my job!

I knocked twice on Liza's door before letting myself in. As I looked around the room, I notice that something's missing. That thing of course being my sister. 

"Attack!" I hear her voice screeching, before a body hurls itself out of her bathroom, and on top of me. 

The two of us tumbled to the ground, Liza ending up squashing my rib cage, with her knee in a very dangerous place. 

"Oh fucking fuck! My balls you bitch!" I bowled at my sister, as she dug her knee into my crotch, attempting to get up.

"My bad." she stated blandly, "Not like I'm ruining your chances of having children or anything... I mean you're gay Shaynie." 

I rolled my eyes at my sister, as she giggled historically.

"So any particular reason you came to visit me?" she asked, curiosity taking over. 

"Well Munro was with his roommates, and I... Well I kinda beat up one of them on my first day. I feel awful that I took my anger out on him, but they're not quite ready to hear me apologize quite yet I don't think. Therefore, I came to hang out with my lovely sister!" I exclaimed, sticking my tongue out at the end of my statement.
*****
After being forced into watching three chick flicks with Liza, I had had enough. I decided to head back down to my room. However, I realized that the room would be boring if no one else was there, and I assumed that Asher would still be with Munro and his roommates.

I changed my path and decided to head out into the darkness that encased the school. Once I was outside, I headed towards the woods behind huge building. As I walked I didn't pay much attention, until I notices that my feet were carrying me to the tree where I had found Munro after the fight. 

"I'm sorry Mommy. It was all my fault, and I miss you so much. Dad went to jail but I didn't. Mommy I should have gone to prison not him. It was really my fault." said a voice that I would recognize anywhere. 

I debated whether to approach him or not, because I didn't want him to think I'd been listening to every word he said. So I decided to wait until Munro had been silent for a few minutes, before noisily approaching the tree.

"Who's there?" Munro said, his voice shaking a bit giving proof of his fear.

"Don't worry kitten, it's just me." I stated, stepping out of the shadows. I looked up at Munro sitting on the branch of the tree, looking quite comfortable up there. 

Munro didn't respond, but patted the area next to him on the branch- a space just big enough to fit another body, if we say really close together. I wasn't complaining about that though.

When I got up there, it ended up so that we were pressed shoulder to shoulder, with the outsides of our thighs touching, feet swinging out into the air surrounding the tree branch.

"Hey kitten?" I decided to ask him, breaking the comfortable silence that had previously been enveloping us.

"What Shaynie?" 

"Well you said we didn't know each other well enough. And I wanna know you Munro. Because I think you're amazing and beautiful even if you don't see it. But that's besides the point. The point is, I was wondering if you'd play twenty questions with me for a while?" 

Munro's cheeks resembled the color of a fire hydrant at that point, but he nodded his head, whispering that I should go first. I didn't want to scare him off so I stuck to asking him basic easy questions. 

After what seemed like mere moments, Munro was yawning like crazy. I suggested we leave, and helped him down from the tree. But when we got down, he snuggled closer to me, not letting go. When I realizes how difficult it was to walk like this, I scooped him into my arms.
*****
I was laying in my bed with Munro in my chest once again. He was sound asleep, as he had been by the time we'd returned to my room.

Those mere moments we'd spent together outside, had actually been several hours, and it was approximately three AM when we reached my room.

As I laid waiting for sleep I thought of all of the things that I'd learned about Munro today. His favorite color is red, he loves to skateboard, and he is in love with music. As it turns out we both love the bands All Time Low, My Chemical Romance, A Rocket to the Moon, Black Veil Brides, and Falling in Reverse. We also have the same favorite movie- Home Alone. 

I mean could this boy get any more perfect?

But of course he could. Because right at that second, he scrunched up his nose in his sleep, mumbling "My Shaynie not yours!"

I couldn't help the grin that made its way to my face.

"Goodnight my kitten" I whispered, kissing his forehead gently before closing my own eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woohoo! We are back! Lol sorry this is so late, but it seems school is kicking my butt!
-MIssJaneWrites