Status: Sequel is up and running, check it out!

If Only We Could Be Us

Shayne

We were all scattered around Munro's dorm, we meaning myself, Munro, Liza, Jack, Mitch, Louis, and Asher. We had all just been hanging out, talking, and watching Munro who was clearly way too hyper. Six energy drinks in a boy who is that tiny? Not such a great plan.

"So I know what we should do! We should all play truth or dare. It will be amazing! And I know it's a great idea because all of my ideas are great, cuz I'm a fucking genius. It's true! Shaynie told me I am!"

I couldn't help but giggle at my adorable kitten. Everyone in the room laughed along, before agreeing to play as well.

"Well since it was my genius plan to play, I get to pick first. Hmmmm... Who's gonna be my first victim? Ooooh! Miiiiiiiiiitchhhhh!" Munro sang out, looking over to the blonde haired boy, curled in his boyfriends lap.

"Truth" Mitch groaned.

"Alright. Just remember you asked for it! Top or bottom?" Munro asked, giggling uncontrollably. I couldn't figure out what was so funny at first. But then it dawned on me. He was asking about their sex positions. Oh lord, this game could be messy.

Mitch buried his flushed face into Louis neck mumbling something that sounded a whole lot like, "bottom".

Munro giggled like a maniac, clapping his hands and all. "I knew it!" he shrieked. "You're the girl in the relationship! I knew it! I knew it! I knew it! And Jack? I fucking told you so." Munro said, sticking his tongue out at Jack.

Mitch finally removed his head from Louis neck, his face still stained red. "Jack?" he said, still mumbling from embarrassment.

"I wanna.... nawh, you seem nice but you have a nasty side. I'm going with truth."

"Well....Have you ever....hmmm....ever thought of being with another dude?" Mitch asked, a sly smile creeping onto his face.

"You bitch!" he howled playfully at Mitch. "One sex dream about a dude, and I never hear the end of it. Sheesh. Well let me tell you, I am a big fan of girls, man parts don't do it for me in real life."

We all laughed, but then Jack turned to me, with an evil grin. "Shayne?"

I didn't like that look in his eyes, so I knew better than to say dare. "truth I guess."

"So how far have you gone?" he asked with a smirk, "With Munro, or you know, anyone else I suppose." Jack asked me.

Munro frowned, and I felt my cheeks catching fire.

"I... Well...I'm a virgin." I whispered, looking down at my lap.

They all started laughing, prompting me to look up again.

"Big bad Shayne is a virgin? No way! That is too good!" Louis howled.

Murno however seemed rather pleased by this new bit of information. So much so in fact, that he came over and settled himself in my lap, kissing along my neck gently.

"Don't worry Shaynie, so am I." he whispered, and I wrapped my arms around him. I liked knowing that no one else had touched my kitten.

I chose Louis next, and he was the first one of all of us to pick dare.

"Alright, easy. I'm going to need you to go and paint a colorful message on the door of the math wing. And yes I chose math because I hate it so damn much." I said with a smirk.

Louis nodded eagerly, and the bunch of us lined up, heading down the hallway.
*****
We all returned to the room laughing hysterically. On the door of the math wing, there was now a very elaborate diagram of the male anatomy.

As we all settled back in, Louis turned to his next victim.

"Munro. I know you're gonna pick dare so I will just tell you what I want you to do. I dare you, to apologize to everyone in this room for something that you've done to them, whether they know it or not" he said with a smirk.

Munro grinned, and looked around the room, his eyes settling on Liza first.

"Alrighty then! Liza, I'm really sorry for the numerous times I plotted your death in my head. I saw you holding Shayne's hand, and you had matching hair and I was like, uhm no that bitch needs to back off my man. And I felt bad every time I envisioned it cuz you're a pretty cool girl. But now that I know you're Shayne's sister, I've decided I really like you!" he said with a sheepish grin.

Liza laughed like the good sport she is, and jumped up to hug Munro. "You're just so friggen cute!" she howled, pinching his cheeks, and then pressing a kiss to his nose.

"And uhm next, I guess next is Jack. Well Jack, I'm sorry that I stole your phone and texted your brother as you telling him you were gay. And I'm sorry that I broke your Call of Duty disc and pretended that it was Louis so you wouldn't hurt me. And I'm sorry bout that dick I drew on your face while you were sleeping. Whoops, you didn't know that was me. I'm also sorry that was permanent marker, and that you can still sort of see it if you look close enough. Oh and I'm sorry for cutting up one of your shirts because I was bored. Yeah, I kinda think that covers it...." Munro trailed off.

Jack looked like he was about to blow a gasket.

"Hey it was your dare pal. Uhm, Asher, I'm sorry that when I first met you I tripped you. And I'm also sorry I accused you of trying to take my Shayne from me. Hehe and for what you might see if you lift up your shirt." Munro laughed at this.

Asher looked confused, before he lifted his shirt, revealing a note scribbled on his chest in sharpie. "HI, my name is Asher but my boyfriend calls me Pookiebear"

"You really shouldn't, put your phone on speaker if you're gonna use embarrassing names like that. And you definitely shouldn't sleep when I'm anywhere nearby with a sharpie! Uhm Mitch and Louis your apology is joint. I'm sorry for embarassing you by making you discuss your...sexual positions with us. And I'm sorry that I'm bout to embarass you again, by bringing up that I was so right that Mitch was a bottom. And okay I think I'm done with that now!" Munro smiled an innocent grin up at the two boys, who were bright red at this point.

"Lastly, I'm sorry Shayne. Let's see, I'm sorry for the multiple boners I've given you and then not helped you deal with. I'm sorry that I offered you a blowjob when I was drunk and never followed through. I'm also sorry that I happened to notice what Liza wrote on your hips in sharpie the other day, and have been re-tracing it everytime I sleep over, cuz it makes me happy" Munro laughed, and then walked over to me, lifting my shirt.

"Property of Munro" was written in black across my hips, with an arrow pointing downward.

I laughed, and grabbed Munro, pulling him towards me. As soon as he was close enough I pressed my lips to his lightly, then kissed his cheek, down to his neck where I murmured, "So fucking cute"

Munro laughed, and pulled my head up, to kiss me one more time. Everyone in the room groaned, but that just made us kiss again.

Finally we parted, and Munro got an evil grin on his face.

"Liza? I'm gonna guess you're going with dare?" he asked her. When she nodded her head, he continued, "I dare you...."
♠ ♠ ♠
Lol for cliff hangers and our dirty minded Munro :) hehe I love truth or dare :) So anywhore here's the chapter ! Let us know if you love it, hate it, wanna marry it?
-MIssJaneWrites

ps- Munro does not have a dirty mind! you are just making him have one MIssJaneWrites! haha sure i may have a dirty mind.... but he doesnt! :]
~Shotinthedark705~