Status: Sequel is up and running, check it out!

If Only We Could Be Us

Mitch

I sat on Louis’ lap as Munro ran out of the room to get Shayne. Jack was currently getting Landon and Liza set up for paintball.

“Thanks for inviting me,” Landon smiled.

“No problem dude,” I said and gave him a quick high five. Landon was actually a nice kid. Munro, Jack, and I had class with him third period and we actually got along quite well. He has so much in common with our group of friends. The only thing wrong with us inviting him to play is the fact that Shayne still doesn’t know.

“So I have a question,” Louis said to everyone, “have you guys noticed that Munro has been losing a lot of weight? He is all skin and bones now.”

“He has always been skin and bones,” Jack didn’t look away from Liza as he said this.

“Yah, well he is a lot worse now,” Louis says quietly.

I open my mouth to say something, but am interrupted by the door opening and Munro running back in with Shayne in hand. As soon as he makes it into the room Munro runs and grabs a Rockstar from under his bed.

“Phew! You’re here just in time! Team Thrustastic is complete. We are ready for battle. Team, meet our newest member,” Jack tells Shayne, “And of course our enemy is Team Crap! Battle begins in the woods in five minutes!”

Shayne looked completely pissed when he saw Landon.

“What the hell are you doing here?”

“Uh,” Landon started awkwardly, “Munro invited me.”

“WHAT?!” Shayne’s face was now red with anger, “Munro are you kidding me?”

I turned my head so that I could see Munro’s reaction, but all I could see were two empty cans on the floor and a third one that was now spilt. Everyone questioned where he was for a second, but I knew.

“I’ll be right back,” I said and got off of Louis’ lap. I made my way to the bathroom down the hall and threw the door open. I instantly spotted Munro kneeling down next to a toilet.

“Hey,” I said so that he would know it was me and I start to rub his back.

After a few minutes Munro finally settles down and stops throwing up.

“What did I tell you Munro?”

He just shrugged his shoulders and said a small “I don’t know”

“Yes you do. I told you if you kept drinking that shit like you have been than you were going to keep getting sicker. This is the third time just this week that you have gotten sick!”

“I’m sorry,” He says in a very small voice, “It’s just that Shayne seems to like me more when I’m not myself. When I drink this stuff I am so much more confident and hyper. He seems to like that better.”

I wipe a small tear from his cheek and say, “Shayne loves you the way that you are. Not the way some stupid energy drink makes you. If that is honestly the reason that he likes you, than he is crazy.”

“Thanks I guess,”

“No problem. And Munro?”

“Yah?” He looks up at me.

“I haven’t said anything because I figured you would tell me on your own time, but what happened before you got here? You always cry in your sleep and I have seen you hiding up in that tree talking to yourself. I have also seen scars all over you.”

He looked like he was going to cry again, but instead he stood up and started walking out of the bathroom.

“Where are you going?” I question.

“You want to know what happened right? I don’t exactly want to have to repeat this story to everyone else, so mine as well tell you all now.” He gave me a very small smile.

I walked over to him and laced my fingers through him. To most people this would look like we were a couple, but the two of us just were such good friends that we could do stuff like this.

“I have your back,” I said quietly.

“Thanks Mitch. Love you,” he smiled

“Love you too man,” I said before the two of us made our way back to the dorm.

He opened the door and we walked back in together. As soon as Shayne and Louis saw our hands intertwined their faces went from confusion to pain. It looked like we had broken their hearts. I would have let go, but I was afraid that Munro would start to cry he didn’t have someone’s hand in his. The two of us walked over to my bed and sat down. I leaned on Louis’ shoulder and gave him a quick kiss. We were definitely confusing everyone here.

“So, I know all of you have been curious about what happened to me. I think I’m ready to tell you.” Munro said quietly. I squeezed his hand to show him that I was here and he gave me a small smile before starting his story.
♠ ♠ ♠
here is Mitch :] Isnt he such a sweetie pie? hehe i love him :] Sorry for the lack of updates... been super busy... So yah.. I came up with an ending for this story and that means that it will be coming to an end soon :[ Comment if you want a sequel... I want to be sure people will read a second one before i start writing... thanks to all the amazing people who have commented :]

Derek Fitz
forever;yours
Danny Worsnop
haileywasherex33
vampirelover67
magicrainbowunicorn!
RainbowsEnd
Follow.Your.Dreams.
graceful swans;
vampirelover67
Lazz
echo_laughing

A Munro chapter will be up very soon!

Till next time

~KidsfromYeasterday182~
(like my new username? hehe i know i do :])