Status: Sequel is up and running, check it out!

If Only We Could Be Us

Shayne

I was pulled out of my thoughts about the new kitty by Tommy asking if I wanted to watch movies with him and the guys later. I agreed, remembering the headmasters recent threat to call home if I continued destroying school property during break time. So what? I liked to tag things, you'd think the school would encourage something artsy, I mean it's not like I drew anything bad! It was just a tiger holding a rose out with its paw. I thought it was fucking genius! But I also knew that my mom would not handle a phone call home very well.

Tommy seemed pretty excited that I was joining him and the guys for once. Honestly I don't remember any of their names. It's not that I think better than them or anything, I just suck at remembering people's names. The only reason I remember Tommy's name is because he's my roommate! So far I think Tommy's a pretty decent guy. He's loud and fun to be around, definitely high up on the food chain here at school. Although I really don't spend a whole lot of time with him. His girlfriend Zoey's room is right down the hall, and Tommy spends about ninety percent of his time over there, sleeping there most nights. Honestly the school doesn't really have any policies about dating, but there is one unspoken rule. You date from your clan and your clan only. Not a problem for me. I don't do relationships. Relationships give someone the power to hurt you.

I must have been thinking really hard because I missed the entire History of shifters lesson- not that it really bothered me at all. It was a boring class, and seriously when would we ever need to know any of that shit?

As I was walking to second lesson which is math- gross, I decided to take a detour. I mean who needs to be on time for math? It's a stupid subject, and I am not only saying that because I suck at it. When will you ever use trigonometry in real life?

Either way, as I was walking down the empty hallway, I noticed a lone figure at the other end of the hall. Curious as to who else in this school had the balls to miss class, I decided to head over there.

When I got there I realized it was the new kid. He had this confused look on his face, and it dawned on me that he probably couldn't find his class. He looked up at me with his big kitty eyes, and looked almost afraid of me.

I will admit I'm not all that surprised that he looks frightened, I am a fairly scary guy after all! Anyway, he was standing there with his schedule in one hand while his other hand fumbled with his necklace. He was biting his lip and had his nose scrunched up in confusion. I kind of wish I had my camera so I could take a picture of him. Not jus because I love photographyand capturing people's emotions, but also because this kid was fucking cute.

Okay, that last thought scared me just a little bit.

It's not that I am uncomfortable with my sexuality at all. I am very very much gay. Lady parts never did anything for me if you catch my drift? Anyway, what scares me is this thought that the kid is cute. It wasn't my usual- oh he's totally fuckable, never gonna be more than a quick fuck, attitude. I mean sure I don't know the kid but the innocence radiating off of him is insane. Like rather than imagining a hot make out session like I would when I meet a new guy, I kind of wonder how nice it would be to cuddle with him.

Oh my god this has to stop. I am getting way ahead of myself. He is from another clan- and a jaguar no less! Not that I care much about rules, unspoken or not, but I like my spot on top of the food chain, and let's face it, this kittens going to be eaten alive. And plus, who knows of he is even gay?

But he is fuckin cute.

Okay this needs to stop, I've been standing here just scrutinizing him like an idiot for way too long. Just breathe Shayne, just breathe. He's just a boy.

"You lost new kid? Sorry I don't know you're name..." I trail off rather awkwardly.

"M-m-Munro" he stuttered nervously.

He stutters when he's nervous. Great, he just can't get any cuter can he?
♠ ♠ ♠
Hehe so they meet! And this is up so soon thanks to my wonderful coauthor who insisted. Also because I love my shayne <3 lol comments are amazing? Let us know what you're thinking bout our boys? Our story? In general?
-MIssJaneWrites :0)