Status: Sequel is up and running, check it out!

If Only We Could Be Us

Shayne

Okay so I was a little bit rude to the new kid... Munro, that's his name. And a cute name too, so it's no wonder that I remember it. I could have been nicer, but I needed to keep my distance- he was the first person that I met here that I could see myself really wanting to spend time with. And that in and of itself was a dangerous thought. He is a jaguar, a kitty.

I shake my head as I watch his retreating figure. I already know that he will be in trouble for being late. I have that teacher for English, and it is like she was out to get me. I can pretty much guarantee that she gave him a thirty minute detention during free time. Perhaps I will wait for him.

I officially decide that I am not going to math. I hate the class anyway, so what's the point? Instead, I go back to my room, and grab my sketch pad. I know that all of the teachers think I spend all of my time doing destructive things, and causing trouble. But that's not true. I actually love to draw, and paint, and take pictures.

I let my hand draw without thinking, just thinking as my hand sketched out whatever was on my mind. I was not paying attention until my hand stopped moving. When I realized that my hand had stopped, I looked down. And oh boy was I in for a shock.

It was Munro.

It was his adorable face, his big kitty eyes looking up at me.

Oh fuck.

I throw my notebook at the wall and scream in frustration. I feel myself losing control, and my body twisting, and changing, and finally I'm standing on my four paws, a powerful tiger.

I just kind of blow up. A growl tears through my throat, and I just start clawing at everything without even thinking about it.

I couldn't tell you how much time had passed, but when I finally calm down enough to return to human form, I take a look around. There are claw marks on all of the walls, and my comforter is absolutely torn to shreds.

Shit. I'm not worried about the headmasters reaction, but Tommy is not going to be pleased.

I look around the room in awe of the wreck that I'd created. As I'm looking around the room my eyes land on the clock- the one thing in the room that seemed to survive my rage completely unharmed.

Hmm, it was only about fifteen minutes into free time. If I left the room now, I would be able to reach Munro's English class right at the time I'm assuming his detention will end. Then maybe I could convince him to spend some time with me. I want to get to know the kid. Not just because he's fucking adorable, but simply because he seems too innocent. He seems like he's hiding something, and I am dying to know what it is. Plus, I need something to keep my mind off of the headmaster constantly being on my back, and the pent up rage that I have toward my mother.

I had made up my mind, and started heading towards the English hallway. I had just reached the door when it swung open revealing a miserable looking Munro.

"Hey there kitty-cat. Wanna hang for the rest of break?" I asked him, a sly grin spreading across my face at the adorable and slightly frightened, yet almost excited look on his face.

Damn those eyes could express a lot of emotions at once.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hehe oh Shayne <3 Okay so here's the deal, it's New Years eve, and we are giving you a treat :) basically we are just going to post however much we feel like for the rest of the night :) So, happy new year (almost) and comments are fantastic? Lol feedback really would be wonderful. Let us know if you love it, if you hate it, or if you like kittens?
-MIssJaneWrites