Status: Sequel is up and running, check it out!

If Only We Could Be Us

Shayne

I think I might've scared off Munro by asking him to hang out with me, he kind of ran off really quickly.

Oh well, I suppose now I should go to Zoey's room to watch movies with the rest of the tigers. I just hope that Tommy hasn't seen our room yet. He is a good guy but he has some real anger issues.

When I arrive at Zoey's room, I realize how crowded it is. I am not big on crowds, so I decide to skip out on this one. Instead, I head back to my room.

But when I get there I am greeted by quite the unpleasant surprise. There was a man in his early forties sitting on the bed, hands raking through his jet-black hair. I notice a few grey hairs up there, and am proud to say that they definitely weren't there when I first came to the school last month. In all fairness, he knew what he was getting into when he admitted me into his school.

"Destroying more school property Shayne? I'm so disappointed in you. I really thought your mother out of all people would have raised you better." the headmaster said, shaking his head in disapproval.

"You may be the headmaster but you have no right to talk shit about my mother. She did one hell of a job with me considering how my asshole father just walked out on us." I all but screamed.

I may not be my mothers biggest fan, but there's no way I will ever let anyone else talk shit about her. Especially not this asshole.

"How dare you? I am your-" he began but I refused to let him finish that thought.

"You are nothing to me but a pain in my ass. And I would really appreciate you leaving me the fuck alone." I said, adopting a nonchalant tone.

"Fine. But this is not the end of this conversation. I am willing to overlook this mishap. But this will not be happening again." he said, finally leaving the room.

As soon as he was gone I threw myself down on the bed he had been sitting on just moments ago. I laid myself out before burying my head in the pillow and just screaming. I must have been screaming for a half an hour or more before the door finally opened again revealing Tommy.

"The fuck happened in here?" he asked, but upon seeing me he dropped it. "Maybe I will just come back later?" he said in more of the form of a question.

I didn't even bother removing my head from the pillow, I heard the door slam and that was good enough for me. I pulled my I-pod out of my pocket and started blasting music to drown out the rest of the world.

At some point during my one man jam session I must have fallen asleep, because when my eyes next opened, it was to my alarm clock blaring, telling me that I had half an hour to get to history of shifters.

I rushed through my routine, hoping to get to class early enough to grab a seat near Munro. I know for a fact that the rest of the tigers will think that I am trying to break the new kid. Really I just want to get to know him. And Shayne Allistaire always gets what he wants.
♠ ♠ ♠
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! So this is short I'm sorry lol. If it makes it better it's the fourth update in the last like 12 hours? Yeah? Better? Awesome.
So feedback would be wonderful. Let us know what we are doing right? Wrong? Your new years resolutions?
Well mine is to never let my brother have chocolate at like 2 AM ever again. He starts having like heart to hearts and telling made up stories about deer. Its nuts.
K, I've overshared....
-MIssJaneWrites