French Maid

And so it is told...

we begin this story with a fact. Nicole had been apparently killed by a flying train when she was walking towards the buses. What they don't know is that she jumped on the side of the train to avoid the impact. She is now sitting on top of the train, as it flies from Anderson to Southland. Nicole laughed because she tricked the bunni and kitty again, which seems to be her favorite pass time. She watched them get back on a train going to Somerset. Now, looking over, there was a hot shirtless guy sitting down on the top of the train. Kicking him off, she sighed, sitting crossed legged on the top of the train. Nicole didn't need to bunni and the puppi, they were just twins who were stuck together like glue. Foolish twins. They thought she was dead. Looking up, she saw her aunt fall from the sky. Oh wow..... So Nicole pulled out her phone and texted Ethan, who came by at the next station in his polished white car, the Jizzer. The metal music was playing loudly as he pulled up at the station and Nicole jumped off the train. She landed on her three inch heels and pulled the door open.
“You have no idea how fun that was!” Nicole laughed as she kissed Ethan on the lips and he started driving.
'Maybe next time, you should jump outta a plane' Ethan laughed as he drifted over the curves of the road. People honked but whatever.
'Ha ha that might be a little drastic' Nicole said as her phoned buzzed. Sasha, being the smarter Gemini twin of the two, figured it out and texted her.

Toto: where r u? I think Marissa actually believe the train stunt.

Nicole laughed. Of course Sasha would figure it out. Phoning Marissa, she assured her she wasn't dead. It took a few minutes but afterwards Marissa said she would see them at the bar tonight and hung up. Nicole smiled. Pulling into the disdirted parking lot, Nicole and Ethan opened the door to the French maid. Ethan’s aunt had left it to him when she passed last spring. Now, back then it hadn't been that good, considering a women of 67 was running it. But now it was busy mostly every weekend night. And of course, The Pets were the main attraction.
The janitor was wiping up some of the spilled beer from yesterday’s rave when they walked in. He finished mopping, winked at Nicole and left. Ethan switched on the lights. The French maid was unlike Canada had ever seen. It was almost a typical whore house. Almost. There was a stage with red curtains, a giant dance floor and balconies for people just to watch and drink.
'Jesus! Took you long enough!' Nicole spun around to see Marissa behind her, sitting at the bar with a glass of vodka already half drunken.
'Hey, how'd you get in?' Ethan asked as he let go of Nicole’s hand to jump behind the bar. There was a door, but he was too manly to use it.
'When the hell do you lock that thing?' Marissa laughed as Ethan scowled. He didn't like the key, it kept getting stuck.
'Anyways! Nicole I have a brilliant idea!!!' Marissa laughed as she spun around on her stood to face Nicole. Ethan rolled his eyes as he grabbed a garbage bag from under the counter.
'you have fun with that' he laughed a he leaned over the bars wooden counter, planted a kiss on Nicole’s lips, and then turned around to go to the staff bathroom.
'so you wanna hear it???!!' Marissa asked, her red heels taping lightly on the metal rail that encircled her stood.
'do I have I choice?' Nicole laughed as she dropped her bag down on the black floors and look at her.
'Ok ok so me and Sasha had this idea for our stage routine thingy' Marissa smiled, eyes sparkling. Nicole laughed and rolled her eyes as she listened to Marissa talk on and on. Ethan then came back, wearing a sliming pair of black jeans and a black t-shirt that showed off his body perfectly.
'Are u still listening to me?' Marissa asked annoyed.
'nope .zoned out. Run that idea by sasha though, the bucket of water is a nice touch' Nicole smiled as she walked towards Ethan who was standing behind the counter washing some beer glasses.
'still love u in that outfit' Nicole smiled as she leaned over and kissed him on the cheek.
'thanks, now you better get yours on too, it's almost time to open' he said as he put down the glass and kissed her again. Marissa was walking towards the stage with her bright pink bag with her.