French Maid

The show must go on

Behind the stage was what Sasha liked to call the 'starlit' room. It was complete. There was a room with three stars on the door, a pink, purple and blue one. Pushing it open, Marissa and Nicole stepped inside. It was everything like the 1960's stars. There were a bunch of mirrors with lights surrounding them, and a rack of skimpy clothes that ran along one wall. It was home. Teo was sitting in one chair, gently powdering her pale face. Her hair was in curls, she wore black pants and a white tank on with a black logo.
'oh please! Put on something more...' Marissa leaned over the chair teo was sitting on. She twirlled her finger on teos shoulder and smiled. 'Revealing'.
She pulled down the tanks straps to teos elbows.
'hey!' teo yelled as she fixed her skin tight shirt and Marissa went to sit on her own mirror. Nicole laughed and sat at her own mirror place. It was covered in black and white photos of Paris, and new York, and her family. Just like most of the mirrors here. Marissa was still laughing as she took a pink feather boa off her chair and blew kisses to herself in the mirror.
'it's not like I’m dancing. So I can wear what I want.' Teo mumbled as she started powdering her face again. Teo was the DJ.
'guys! Oh my goodness' Sasha said as she burst into the room. Her arms were somewhat full of shopping bags.
'whereeeee were you?' Marissa asked eyeing the bags as Sasha dropped them on the floor one by one. 'sale. Got us new stuff' Sasha said as she sat down on a spinny chair at a mirror. Marissa squealed in excitement and dove into the pile of bags.
'more stuff? Really?! We're gonna have to find more places to put it..' Teo laughed as she went to stand over Marissa and motioned towards the 10 foot rack of clothes that lined the wall.
'oooo I wanna wear this one!!' Marissa squealed as she picked up a silk lace tank. She flipped it over and hugged it. Nicole kneeled down and picked up a black tank from the pile. It was lacey in some places. Perfect.
'oh! You went shopping again?!' A group of girls came through the doors, carrying a tray of Starbucks. Amy kneeled down and started leafing through the pile on the floor.
'i call first dibs on anything gucci' Becky yelled as she started placing different Starbucks at each mirror and table.
'too bad. I got it first!' Katie laughed as she pulled a gold cardigan from the pile. Becky let out a grunt of frustration.
'right. So, let's get pretty, go out and see who's here tonight.' Nicole laughed as she looked at the clock above the door. All the girls were sitting in their vanity mirror tables. Katie was wearing the gucci cardigan, even though Becky wanted it. Her face had some glitter and she had on gold heels. Amy moved hair out of her eyes and was asking if anyone had seen her stiletto mascara. Marissa was shifting the silk top on her body. Sasha was curling her long brown hair into sexy ringlets. Nicole stood up, her black stilettos clicking on the tile floor. The black tank top Sasha bought fit, and showed off a nice amount of everything. Her skinny jeans were dark washed, and her hair was curled. Walking out the door, she threw out her Starbucks cup.
'meet ya on the dance floor' she called behind her as she shut the door. Walking through the bunch of people with beer and shot glasses, she stole attention. Looking up, she saw Teo up in one of the balconies, with her equipment. She was smiling and swaying to the beat with a giant pair of black headphones on. Nicole smiled and made her way through the crowds, past the dance floor and towards the bar. She sat down, swung her legs around an empty chair, and tapped her long figures on the wooden counter. She was waiting. Waiting for the night to begin..