French Maid

Too much dirty dancing

'people. People. Are you ready to have your senses unraged?' teo yelled over the speakers as people started crawling into the main room with their booze in hand. Everyone screamed.
'are you ready to open your eyes to your desires?!' teo yelled louder as people cheered. She then flipped a switch and the remaining lights went out. People were screaming by now, so ready to see tonight’s entertainment. Ethan was smiling as he leaned on the bars wooden counter and watched. Curtains coming up, lights flashed on..
'amy, get your ass on stage now!' Becky hissed as Amy dropped her martini glass and ran onto the stage in her green heels and black corset body suit. Just as people cheered, she made it her place. Now at the either side of the stage, there were brass poles, which Amy and Becky were standing by with their legs wrapped around them. Teo flipped the switch on her stand, and some sort of hip hop dance music started playing. Becky, Amy and Katie started dancing there routine. Simple but easy. It got the crowd going.
'now, y'all know these people!' Teo announced as three very pretty ladies walked onto the dance stage. The crowd went wild. Marissa had on her favorite yellow lingerie, white bunny ears and tail, white fishnet stockings and sliver mules. She walked onto the stage, smiling brightly. Sasha was behind her, wearing her purple body suit, glitter everywhere, fishnets and black heels. She winked at the boys in the front row, who were spilling their drinks and dancing at the same time. Bring up the near was Nicole. Black and Lacey, her Ethan approved outfit was beautiful. Her hair was curly; she sported black kitty ears and a tail, and had on knee high stiletto boots. A choker with a bell on it gave Nicole that calming dring every few seconds as she walked up on stage. Marissa was sitting on the edge of the stage, playing with the boys, while Sasha had gone to join beck at the back. Nicole smiled as one of Marissa’s favorite songs came on the speakers. Getting into positions, the girls started to dance and sing to 'i like to Fuck'. It was simple, easy and effective, and probably had more than one boy with a boner in the audience. Marissa, being then one who liked the bucket, which they borrowed from the creepy janitor, slowly danced off stage and flipped a switch. The back curtains came rising up, reliving a bunch of chairs. Sluttily the girls danced towards them, sitting down and watching as Marissa sat in the center, and let water pour down over her. The men ate it up. They screamed and yelped as they continued with their dance. At the end, they blew kisses and disappeared within a pile of fake smoke. The show was over. Back in the change room, Nicole watched as Marissa frantically tried to fix her makeup, dry her hair and eventually make it look like she didn't have a bucket of water poured on her.