Mistletoe kisses

Not a creature was stirring

“Marissa?”
She yawned and rolled over. It was too bright, and it was slightly annoying.
“Marissa” there it was again. She opened her eyes this time, squinting to see where the voice was coming from. Sasha was standing in the doorway of the room a few feet away. Her hair was slightly off, and flat on one side. Her makeup seemed off, and her shirt was inside out.
“What?” Marissa yawned again and rolled over the opposite way. Something hot and sticky seemed to be in the way. Looking down, she saw a muscular leg.. a pair of boxers…
She sat up so fast her head hurt, and noticed a sleeping naked Travis beside her, and there was a few beer stains over in the corner.
Holding in a scream, she slowly got off the bed, but didn’t stop looking at her sleeping companion.
“Good new, I found your skirt and tank top” Sasha said as she held out Marissa’s skirt and pink tank top in front of her. Marissa’s mouth opened, and she looked down at herself to realize she was wearing nothing but Paris.
“Did i…?” Marissa squeaked as she took her clothes from Sasha. Her head hurt like a bitch, and there was a bruise on her knee and a stain on her skirt.
“No, I believe you passed out before then.” Robert said walking into the room. Marissa tried to hide most of her nakedness with her tank and skirt, but it didn’t work out that well. She blushed at the sight of Robert looking at her with somewhat of a smirk on his face.
“You’re friends Becky, Amy and Corey passed out outside, luckily someone brought them in before they turned to popsicles. Nicole isn’t here, someone told me she went home with Ethan. Teo’s in the bathtub mumbling something…” Robert said as she pulled on her clothes, not bringing herself to look at him.
“Katie’s still in bed and won’t wake up, and Sasha here is very very very hungover” Robert said, gesturing towards Sasha, who was holding an ice pack to her face. She smiled weakly at Marissa.
“You’re a total creeper” Marissa huffed as she put on her shirt. Robert shrugged.
“Marissa, I hope you don’t mind but I asked him to drive us all home…?” Sasha mumbled as Marissa walked out the door, with Robert and Sasha following.
“That is not ok.” Marissa snapped, opening the bathroom door. Teolynn sat in the tub, sideways with a pillow and a glass in her hand, mumbling something no one could understand.
“Its for your own safety..” Robert started. She looked up at him, and let out a huff.
“Fine, lets find the others and get going”.