All you need is someone to hold you while you sleep

The steamy fix

After helping the kitchen dry up faster, Marissa grabbed a box of Kraft Dinner off the highest shelf and reached for a pot. There was nothing really in her house that wasn’t like, fish and chips or booster juice she had frozen in her freezer. She got herself and Logan a plate, dished out and they sat down at the table, shoving food into their faces and talking at the same time.
“So, I have decided that you’re a creeper” Marissa stated, poking her noodles with her fork. Logan laughed.
“I am a creeper? You and your friends stalked me down 5th avenue for two hours”
“Yeah, but see, I don’t know where you live” Marissa said, pointing her fork at him and making a mental note to talk to her friends about their non-existent ninja skills (poor Sasha and Colette would not be happy to find out they had been caught).
Logan raised his hands as if to surrender. “ok ok, I saw you walk into this apartment a few times and kind of figured you lived here” he said, drinking his milk and looking at her.
“Kinda figured?”
Logan just shrugged and smiled. Marissa felt the urge to throw something at him, like a pillow, that wouldn’t hurt his beautiful face.
“Well, I guess it came in handy, huh?” She asked, bring back her focus on her food.
“Yeah, I don’t know what you would have done without me” Logan said as he finished up the rest of his Mac and Cheese.
Marissa laughed. “I would have been just fine.”
“Yeah yeah. Whatever you say.” Logan laughed and winked at her.
“Hey! I totally had the situation under control!”
“Uhm, no you didn’t. You were screaming at me on the phone like someone was rapping you”
Marissa couldn’t do anything but laugh.
“So yes, you would have been helpless without me” Logan said as he went to go put his dishes in the sink.
“Oh please.”
“You’re a damsel in distress”
“HA!”
“And I am your knight in shining armor” Logan said sitting back down beside Marissa this time. She secretly wished she could eat her food faster than him, so he didn’t have to loom over her and watch her chew. It was nasty.
“I don’t think so.” She said, chewing slowly and trying not to look at him.
“So, what does this knight in shining armor get for saving the day?” Logan asked playfully as he leaned back on his chair and put his hands behind his head. Marissa laughed again and tried not to think of how nervous she was, sitting there wrapped in her cocoon with her nighty under it.
“uhmm, what do they usually get?” She asked, swallowing her food and looking up at him. He leaned in.
“A kiss from said damsel”
Marissa blushed slightly. This was such an odd thing, and she felt so out of place and out of her element. Leaning forward, she planted a kiss on his cheek. It was soft and smooth, and she loved it.
“That’s not what I had in mind” Logan said, still looking at her, not moving. Marissa giggled, not knowing what exactly to do. She bent over again and kissed him slightly closer to his mouth. She backed away and gave him a triumphant look.
Logan pulls his chair closer to hers, and she tries really hard not to loose her cool. She didn’t move though, just looked straight ahead, through the double floor to ceiling windows that looked out to New York city at night in all its shimmery loveliness. She felt him breathing on her neck now, and the smell of mac and cheese made Marissa laugh a little inside.
“Come on, I’ve been waiting for a kiss from you forever” he breathed, kissing her neck, which smelt like Chanel No. 5. Her heart slightly stopped beating for a moment or two before she whipped her head around and plants her lips on his.
The kiss started out like any simple kiss, but somehow got to Frenching, and let me tell you, Frenching after Mac and Cheese is so not sexy. But anyways.
Marissa moved her hand and placed it lightly on his soft face while he wiggled his hand around her waist. He kept trying to bring her closer, and kissing her passionately, she felt how long he wanted this.
Being the strong man that he is, Logan picked up Marissa, in her blanket and while still kissing her, stands her up against a wall. He pushed his body close to hers, and Marissa was finding this entire thing very very sexy. Minus the cocoon blanket, but that’s ok, it would be lost soon anyways.
Marissa grabbed his head as he grabbed the top of the blanket, loosening it enough that it falls to a lump at Marissa’s feet. She didn’t notice though, she was too deep in the kiss to notice much, actually. Logan ran his fingers through Marissa’s golden hair, and then glided his hands down into her black robe, feeling her up. She was almost freaking out now, because she really had no idea what she (or he) was doing, but the butterflies in her stomach said that they were too late to stop now.
“I am…I…I am not the kind of g-g-g-girl, you know” Marissa gasped as Logan stopped kissing her to leave a train of kisses down her neck, and a few occasional nibbles. She is not able to finish her sentence, for Logan’s mouth meets hers again and he is slowly nudging her along the wall towards the bedroom door.
Marissa was liking all this way too much.
He then walks towards the bed, and flops down on top of her, panting from the lack of air due to the sexy kiss.
“You know…I’ve had dreams…of doing..things like this.. to you” he whispered, running kisses down her neck to her breast and then back up. Marissa stared at the ceiling, and was having fits of pleasure ran through her body. Something inside seemed to melt away and she giggled like a seductress she wasn’t.
Logan skillfully untied the satin robe and pulled it off Marissa. He looked down at her as he threw the garment on the floor somewhere near the door. There was fire in his eyes, and it was oh so charming. He then untied the babydoll top and it joined the robe in a pile of the floor. He kissed her everywhere as Marissa pulled his shirt over his head to reveal tan skin and lovely abs. He laughed and started kissing her again.
At that moment, he pulled away and the room fell into slience. He looked over to the other side of the bed.
“What” Marissa asked, her fingers in his belt loops of his jeans.
“Do you hear something?” He asked as he sat up slightly. Marissa looked around and tried to be quiet. She faintly heard something.
“It sounds like something vibrating.” Logan said, looking around her clean and tidy room. Marissa slightly went over everything she owned that vibrated in her head.
Cell phone? No that’s on the kitchen table…
Logan lifted up the plush sheets with a confused look on his face. He starts rubbing his hands on the surface of the sheets.
Heating blanket that vibrates? No, that’s packed away for winter…
Marissa rolled over and tried to help.
Oh fuck.
She picked up her bunny pink vibrator she must have left under the sheets and held it up. Her face went as pick as the vibrator as she turned to Logan, embarrassed as hell.
Logan burst out laughing and then resumed his position on top of her.
“Have you been a very naughty girl?” he asked, his voice deepening as Marissa flipped the off switch and let the vibrator fall to the floor. He was hard and she could feel it pressing up against her body. She put her fingers back into the belt loops and removed his true religion jeans with one swift motion. His boxers came next. While she was busy with trying to get him naked, Logan had taken the time to removing all of Marissa’s clothing, with his teeth. Such talent.
He started kissing her all the way down her naked body and then all the way back up. The sensation was unlike anything Marissa had ever felt. It sent shivers up her spine again and again.
“Am…i…dreaming?” She gasped, grabbing on to the bed sheets beneath her. Logan came back up to her earlobe, and after a quick nibble, assured her she wasn’t dreaming, and then started whispering his plans of what exactly he was going to do to her while she was naked.
And, as everyone says, they got it on and multipled like bunnies. ;) lol Just Kidding folks. No multiplying yet, just good, hot, horny sex.