All you need is someone to hold you while you sleep

And they loved happily ever after

A few hot minutes later, Marissa found herself laying in a ball under the blankets, smiling so much her face started to hurt and still breathing heavily. He was laying beside her, resting his head on his hands and was looking at her. There was something magical in those blue eyes Marissa had never seen before, in anyone’s eyes. And she wanted it to always stay there. She scooted towards him, secretly inhaling the scent of the man she loved. Logan was smiling at her, and she snuggled up next to him and closed her eyes for a brief moment, letting the moment continue. The lights had been turned off, the window was slightly open, there were heaps of clothes on the floor and one very nice pink bunny vibrator on the floor.
“Logan?” Marissa whispered, not opening her eyes yet, afraid this magic would stop and he would leave and never return. He wrapped his arm around her and answered. “yes?”
She opened her eyes and looked up at his face, he’s blonde hair, and hazel eyes.
“This wasn’t a one-night-stand kind of thing, right?” she asked, slightly blushing.
He chuckled slightly and looked down on her. Logan gave her arm a squeeze.
“If I wanted that, I wouldn’t have made sure to go to Starbucks at the same time every day for the past year to see you…” he smiled as he kissed her on the nose. Marissa beamed.
“I wanted to be near you. I wanted to see you laugh, your bubbly yet shy personality, your eyes..” Logan trailed off, lifting her face up slightly and gently with his hand.
“I do love your eyes” He whispered, giving her another kiss. She felt high and like her heart was about to explode out of her chest. It was amazing and fantastic and so not describable in words.
“I m glad” she sighed, snuggling her face closer to his body. His hands were cold, and it seemed to cool down her overheating skin (since she was going through MENOPAUSE ;) ) so both of them seemed to level out, temperature wise.
Marissa slept peacefully that night, tired and oh so in love. No nightmares clouded her sleep, nothing woke her up and the feelings of love that radiated through the room was enough to get anyone in 12 miles high and calm two angry dogs to sleep.
The feeling of being held, of waking up and knowing someone else is there, watching over you and protecting you, is a feeling that can not be compared or beaten. The sleep, so deep and soundless, is fantastic, and Marissa and Logan never had a better night.
THE END.