Status: On hold.

Our Chemical Romance

This story is dedicated to Chopsticks (Her real name is Maria). She is the most awesome Asian, ever. =] She really wanted me to write this story for her, so I did. It is kind of random, and I hope it makes you laugh!

Features: My Chemical Romance

Characters:

Dannon: A sweet Irish girl who moved to America with her family when she was four years old. She has known the My Chem. guys for that long. She's more on the quite side and she's the one who keeps everyone in line. She's kind of paranoid and scoffs at almost every idea her friends come up with.

Pin-Pin: A Filipino girl (IT'S CHOPSTICKS!!!!) who doesn't always seem right in her head. She comes up with the craziest ideas and tries to pull Dannon into all of them. She's one of the laid back people of the group and she likes to have fun. Pin-Pin is always causing trouble, and Dannon's always cleaning up after her.

Gerard Way
Mikey Way
Frank Iero
Ray Toro
Bob Bryar


(I'm almost positive you should know enough about these guys already. =])

Introduced Later:

London Shammers
Kory Rigby
Claire Bigbe

(When I get to the parts of the story that they're in, then I will put their descriptions in the Author's Note box.)

Summary:

What happens two people plot to rule the world with their hair? All hell breaks loose, that's what. Pin-Pin and Ray decided that they are going to achieve global domination and that they are going to rule the world with their hair. In this (what I think to be) hilarious story, you look into the minds of Pin-Pin and Ray to see what their plans are.

You will see what Dannon has to go through, trying to prove to them that this will never be possible.

(Hope you enjoy!!)