Status: Update whenever I get the chance! :] Comments & subscriptions make me smile! *hint hint* ;D

We'll Brave This Storm

A possible hit to the man-berries and a great first date

Friday; December 28, 2007; 6:17
 I stood infront of the mirror, smoothing out any creases in my dress. I bit my lip gazing at my reflection nervously.
 "Lookin' good sexy Lexi!" I heard an all too familiar voice chuckle. I turned around to see Ashley leaning in my door frame.
 "Who let you in?" I teased as he started walking up behind me. 
 "David, me and the guys are going out bar hopping." I nodded as he continued speaking. "Wanna come?"
 "Sorry Ash, Andy and I are going out tonight," I said trying to fight off the free-flying butterflies in my stomach. This was technically our first date even though we've been together since Sunday, and if you couldn't tell already, I'm nervous as fuck! 
 "Oh so thats why your all dressed up," he said plopping down on my bed. "Oh my god!" 
 "What!" I gasped. He ran over to a wall smiling. 
 "You have a poster of Black Veil Brides on your wall." 
 "Oh god Ash, don't scare me like that!" 
 "What? I couldn't help it. Just look at little Ashley there, watching as you undress everyday," he winked.
 "Eww," I laughed extremely grossed out, "remind me to take that down later. So what time is it?" He pulled out his phone, the screen casting a light upon his face then sliding it back in his pocket.
 "Six twenty-eight."
 "Crap, I better get going Ash." 
 "Yeah, don't want to be late for your hot date with lover boy." He winked laughing as I grabbed my clutch bag and slipped on my heels. 
 "Oh shut up," I laughed walking out of the room, him following me downstairs but taking a detour to the kitchen. I opened the front door to see Andy leaning on the passenger door.
 "Hey babe," he smiled widely greeting me.
 "Hello Andy," I smiled back as he wrapped his arms around me. 
 "You look beautiful tonight." 
 "Thanks," I tried suppressing a blush. "You look handsome yourself." 
 "I try," he smiled bending down to kiss me. Pulling away he opened the car door for me, once I got in he was about to go to the driver's side but Kyle came out calling for him. I couldn't hear what they were talking about, but it looked odd. Kyle bent down whispering to him even though no one was around, a simple action that seemed to send Andy's face completely white.  Kyle then picked up Andy's dropped jaw, gave him a pat on the back along with a friendly push towards the car and headed back inside. 
 Stumbling, but catching himself before his face scraped the grass, he straightened his tie and walk around to get in the car. 
"What happened back there?" I questioned laughing as Andy started the car and set off into drive. "You looked as if you've seen a ghost." 
 "No, no it's cool. I'm fine now." He sighed pulling up to a stop light, "but if I bring you back," he gulped, "de-flowered or hurt, lets just say it won't be a nice result for me." I swear I laughed until my sides hurt, not that I was laughing at Andy, it was the way he described it. "Its not funny Lex," he whined, laughing slightly. "What if Kyle ever finds out about you know what? I don't want an awful hit to the man berries."
 "Oh calm down Andy!" I tried my best to stop laughing and gave him a kiss on the cheek when we made a halt at a street light. "Let's just focus on us tonight, okay? No worries what-so-ever."
 Andy's pout flipped into a smile, "Alright babe." 
 "Where are we going anyway?"
 "That's for me to know, and for you to find out." The rest of the car ride was filled with more laughter until we pulled into a parking lot in front of a park, but this wasn't just any park. This was our childhood park. Our parents always brought us here to play together.
 "Oh my god," I gasped leaning forward towards the wind shield getting a look at carnival placed before us, "Andy, I haven't been here in years! This is amazing, I thought they tore this place down to build a mall though." 
 "I guess people sent out petitions and they were able to keep this park around a little longer," he said pulling into a stall. "Glad you like it babe." 
 "Like it? No," I smiled leaning in to give him a quick peck on the lips, his face faltering in confusion, "I love it, now lets go!" 
 The whole night was filled with laughter, happy thoughts and Andy even won me a big, stuffed teddy bear, you know, 15 tries and $20 later, but never the less it was still cute. We were now sitting on the swingset, sharing our favorite memories we have from playing here as young children. 
 I laughed pointing, "Remember the time we were playing on the sand box together and some kid was being mean to me, so you kicked his sandcastle in?" 
 "Oh yeah huh! And then that kid's mom was complaining to my mom saying I needed to learn some manners."
 "And your mom said 'Maybe if she raised her son right he wouldn't be picking on little girls?' 
 "Yeah and the lady grabbed her son and left all mad " we both laughed together. He sighed, "Man those were some great times." 
 "Yeah," I nodded in agreement.
 "And now, we have a new memory." Andy leaned in, giving me a deep, passionate kiss on the lips. 
 "Our first date," I smiled, pulling away to the sound of fireworks popping in the background. Laughing at the coincidence, fireworks after kissing, Andy pulled me into his lap and we watched the rest of the show together. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Ahh!! Don't you just love our cute time with Lexi & Andy? Haha
-Eli<3