Status: Update whenever I get the chance! :] Comments & subscriptions make me smile! *hint hint* ;D

We'll Brave This Storm

"I can't believe your back! This is so ***in' incredible!"

“Lexi? Lexi Even?” he flung his cancer stick into the rain-filled gutter and quickly embraced me. “I missed you so much! I can't believe you're back. I didn't think you'd return and you were out and about in Denver! This is so fucking incredible!”
“I missed you too,” I hugged back laughing. It felt so good being in his arms. It was the best feeling in the world. “But I'm back.” We just stayed in each others arms for a few moments, until a yelp from the dog broke us apart.
“Ahem,” Andy cleared his throat. A light blush covered my cheeks. “Well you look different,” he blurted out, but his eyes widened soon after he said it. “In a good way," he stuttered, "don't get me wrong!”
I chuckled at his nervousness and nodded. “Yeah I recently got my eyebrow pierced and my Monroe redone." 
 He nodded rocking back and forth on the ball of his heels, gripping the ends of his jacket, "Well you look great."
 "Thanks You look quite different yourself,” I giggled reaching up to touch his long, once blonde, now black hair.
“Yeah,” he chuckled, playfully swatting my hand away. I lead him to the porch bench and we sat catching up, watching Batman play on the wet lawn, and that's how we spent a remainder of the night.
“You went through and actually got yourself a Batman tattoo?” I laughed uncontrollably running my fingers across his arm.
“Yup! Looks cool huh, you jealous?” He grinned, wiggling his eyebrows.
“Oh shut up,” I chuckled, playfully hitting him. I yawned and we both looked over towards Batman, who was laying on his back snoring silently.
“You look kind of tired, maybe we should get you up to bed," Andy yawned himself. I nodded blinking, trying to stay awake. “Here,” he said handing me his phone. “Now, give me yours so I can put my number in." I did as he told and we gave returned phones. Andy gave me one last hug before sending me on my way up to bed, and picking up Batman and going on his way.
I managed to change into my PJ's as tired as I was, and climb into bed. I heard a quick vibrate signaling I had gotten a text.
From Andy <3: Goodnight Lexi see you tomorrow :)
Smiling I replied 'nite <3' and shut my phone, going to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Second chapter out! Special thanks to Liveinthedriversseat for commenting on the last chapter! Very kind[:
-Eli<3