Status: Update whenever I get the chance! :] Comments & subscriptions make me smile! *hint hint* ;D

We'll Brave This Storm

"I'm doing this because I care!"

Chapter 26 Alternate Ending
"Man, why is Ashley's house so crowded? Did he forget we were supposed to hang out today?" I questioned out loud to Ronnie and he shrugged in confusement aswell. A bunch of people were scattered on his lawn, red cups in hand. People also stood on the roof, dancing to the loud music that poured out from the windows of the house.
"Did you want me to go in with you?" Ronnie said glancing around the place aswell. I nodded and he whipped it around the corner to find a place to park. We ended up having to park three blocks down, but we had finally made it to Ashley's again. It felt like everyone there stopped to stare at Ronnie and I as we walked up. I banged on the door loudly, until I realized something.
This was a party, no one was bound to hear me knock. I pulled open the door and was immediately met by the sound of loud music along with the stench of alcohol. We walked around for a few moments in search of Ashley but only met some familiar and unfamiliar faces. I knew this was a party and all, but it was starting to worry me a bit that no one knew where the host was.
I stood on my tip toes, grabbed Ronnie's shoulder to bring his ear closer to my mouth and spoke. "Stay here, alright? I'm gonna go find Ashley and see what all this is."
It was hard to hear what he said. I'm sure it wasn't anything along the lines of protesting though since I told him to wait by the alcohol table. I laughed slightly to myself as he licked his lips and dived straight in for a bottle.
I walked around for a few more minutes, searching the faces of many. I swear, if I hadn't known any better, I'd say I spotted atleast one the BC boys in major party station I checked. Every time I would try to get close to them though, they'd somehow escape.
I was about to walk out of the main 'dance room' when I felt a body crash into mine. I skidded to my side a bit, balancing myself while I looked up at the idiot who did this to me. My eyes widened.
"Ash, what the hell was that for?"
"Whoa Lexi! What are you doing here?"
Ashley's POV
"What do you mean what am I doing here?" She asked. She seemed beyond pissed already, this meant the plan was working! Although I didn't intend on her getting this mad.
I let out a laugh, trying to sound as drunk as possible. No matter how many times I've been drunk, it was a hell of a lot harder playing the part. I seemed to be doing a good job though, she seemed very well convinced.
I had her help me up the stairs, to my room. I let out a gasp.
"Lexi! I forgot my," I hiccuped for dramatic effect. "I forgot my jacket out on the patio."
"The patio," she questioned sighing, running a hand through her frazzled hair. Time for smart-ass, loud drunk Ashley to come out.
"Yeah, the patio! You know the outside the glass living room door?"
"You have got to be kidding me, Ash. I just lugged your body up the stairs! Can't you get it in the morning?" I rolled my eyes and had begun to pester her until she caved, giving her excuses that it probably won't be there in the morning. She even tried saying she'd go get it and bring it to me, but I wouldn't have it.
After about five minutes of my whining, I was shocked she brought me back down stairs, or had even stayed debating with me for that long. Another ten minutes past, to really seal the deal of me being drunk, and we were standing in the door frame of the patio.
I had her go get my jacket, telling her it was placed on the metal table to the right, next to the old, rusted grill. She rolled her eyes, realizing I didn't have to go down stairs with her for this if I were just going to stand inside.
Lexi walked over to the jacket, picked it up and by the time she turned towards me, she realized I had shut the door. Her eyes widened at me as the lock echoed over the loud sound.
Lexi's POV
My eyes stayed wide as I looked at my drunk friend.
"Come on Ash, this isn't funny. Let me back inside."
"No." He said looking as sober as I've ever seen him before. He yelled loud enough over the music and through the glass divider between us. "I'm doing this because I care."
I furrowed my brows together, feeling beyond pissed. "What are you ta-" I was cut off by a raspy, deep voice.
Shit
♠ ♠ ♠
Boom.
Hello everyone! I am back from the dead ;) Ahah, sorry I haven't been on here much, I've been updating this story on another website you may or may not be familiar with. The site is called Quotev and you should go check me out over there because I'm more active over there and blah, blah, blah. http://www.quotev.com/story/1728218/Well-Brave-This-Storm/2/
I also started a new story over there called Our Lies Keep Them Alive which is a co-write with my best friend that contains two amazing men that go by the name of Jacky Vincent and Ronnie Radke. I will cut this A/N short so yeah, go check me out on Quotev, comment and all that jazz!
-Eli