Status: Update whenever I get the chance! :] Comments & subscriptions make me smile! *hint hint* ;D

We'll Brave This Storm

"Keep it in your pants Radke!… and did I just hear you use the word 'lovely'?"

 All the loud chatter died down as Andy spoke. “Everyone, this is Lexi. Lexi this is Ashley, Jake, CC, Jinx, my band mates, Jinx's girlfriend Sammi Doll, Ronnie Radke from the band Escape The Fate, and my sister Savannah.” He introduced, “Savannah you remember Lexi right?”
“Of coarse I do!” she said getting up from her seat to hug me. “It's been so long girl! Glad to have you back. Here come sit by-” Savannah was soon cut off by the guy, whom I remembered as Ronnie, pushing her aside to greet me.
“Well hello there Lexi,” he smirked at me, licking his lips. “You look lovely this afternoon.”
“Whoa there Radke, keep it in your pants! And when have you ever used the word 'lovely'.” Ashley exclaimed laughing using air quotation marks with his fingers around the word lovely.
“Oh shut up,” Ronnie hushed, pulling me over towards where he was sitting. He took hold of my shoulders and sat me down before sitting down next to me. I giggled along with everybody else and looked towards Andy, who seemed a bit red in the face.
“Yo Andy, dude are you okay?” Jake piped up.
“Yeah man, you look kinda green.” CC intervened.
“No you idiot, it's red. Green is for when he looks sick, and Andy definitely does not look sick. He looks mad.” Jake corrected CC.
“No guys, I'm fine. Just a bit hot in here isn't it? In fact I think I need a smoke.” Andy stuttered.
“Hey, I'll go too.” Ashley said confusingly as he followed Andy in foot behind.
“Maybe I should go and check on Andy too, to see whats wrong." I volunteered.
"Nah, he's a grown 16 soon-to-be 17 years old! I think he can handle himself. Like he said, he's probably just in need of a cig. Now please tell us about yourself." Ronnie said gently grabbing me by the wrist and pulling me back down next to him.
"Yeah," everyone said in unison. They all continued to ask me questions like 'where did you move from?' or 'how do you like California so far?'. It was fun hanging out with them, and we all exchanged numbers, Ronnie giving me his first before anyone else.
♠ ♠ ♠
Fourth chapter out!!!… Still editing on these chapters… but oohh lala Ronnie's in here(; haha
-Eli<3