Status: Update whenever I get the chance! :] Comments & subscriptions make me smile! *hint hint* ;D

We'll Brave This Storm

"Not cool guys!"

I turned around to see Josh and Kyle walking my way. I smiled, immediately running towards them hugging them both causing them to drop their bags.
“Whoa there Lex,” Josh chuckled as we parted. “Don't strain yourself!” Gasping, I playfully slapped his arm.
“Excuse me for missing you guys,” I huffed crossing my arms.
“Nah, you know we missed you too.” Kyle smiled adjusting his hat.
“So where's David and did you really pack that much Kyle?” I questioned pointing at his luggage.
“No I didn't. Dave wanted me to hold his bags for him while he went piss.”
“Ew too much information there Ky,” I scrunched up my face.
“Well you asked!” He said putting his hands up in defense. We all talked for a few minutes, waiting for David to get back.
“There you guys are!” We heard David yell from across the room. He quickly made his way toward us, “Lexi, you better uncross those arms and give me a hug!”Smiling I opened my arms and ran towards him. “Missed you so much,” he said into the hug as he kissed my cheek.
“Miss you too Davey,” I said hugging him. In case your wondering, no Dave and I are not together at all. We are just really close and we've been friends since the day we moved to Denver. I actually introduced Dave to Kyle and they became friends, and just recently started the band together. Josh, Lou Dog, and Eric came along soon after they started doing live shows and stuff.
“Ready to go guys? I'm kinda tired.” Josh piped up yawning.
“Yeah sure, me too a little bit,” I said. “Grandma made me get up early to help set up the guest rooms. Then I went out to a late lunch early dinner type thing with some friends.”
“Oh yeah about that. Who are these friends I've been hearing so much about,” Kyle asked as we walked to the car.
“You'll just have to wait until we get home to find out,” I sang in a singy-songy voice.
“Okay,” Kyle mocked back.
“By the way Lex,” David pondered. “You've only been out here a week? How could you have a car out here already? Did you get your license already too?”
“Sheesh Dave, I don't remember you being this cautious.” I teased once we got in the elevator that brought us to the top of the parking structure. He gave a lop-sided grin before I continued what I was saying, “Nah I'm just kidding. Grandma let me borrow her car and I'm still rockin' my Colorado license.” I grinned cheesely once we got to the parking spot the car was sitting in.
“Oh not the bug! ” they all grumbled at the same time as I popped open the trunk for them to put there stuff in.
I must admit the ride home was long and cramped, for the boys at least. Dave and Josh were stuck in the back crammed together with two big suit cases in the middle seat dividing them. It was quite a funny sight to see their heads practically do down to their knees because if they lifted their heads any higher they would hit the ceiling. Kyle was lucky enough to trick Dave and Josh into the back seats, then he quickly lifted up his seat trapping them behind leaving him in the spacious passenger seat. Smart move on him if you ask me.