Status: Update whenever I get the chance! :] Comments & subscriptions make me smile! *hint hint* ;D

We'll Brave This Storm

Good times

The rest of the ride was filled with laughter and reminded us all of old times during the summer when we drove to venues outside the state and there were like 20 people in a 15 passenger van. We soon pulled up into the driveway of the house. Kyle and I were the first to come out and to play a prank on David we locked the car before he could manage to get the passenger seat down so he could get out.
“Aw guys come on!” he whined as we just stood in front of him through the glass window. He soon started to lightly pound the window as he hung his head. The commotion must have woken a sleeping Josh in the seat next to him and he soon started to join David. After that moment of fun we gave in and unlocked the door.
“Thank God for land!” David gasped as he got out. “That wasn't funny you two," he playfully glared at Kyle and I. That just sent us over the edge and we laughed even harder. Once we came to our senses we decided it was probably best to go inside and not wake the whole neighborhood with our loudness, since it was almost 10:30.
Once we got inside the boys were greeted by Grandma.
“Aww missed ya Gma,” Kyle grinned after they hugged and we both headed into the living room.
“Hey there Grandma,” Josh said tiredly after she gave him a hug. He then followed us. David was last to be greeted, but as he likes to say, the 'Save the best for last' motto applies to him for almost everything.
“Was sup Grandma E!” he said loudly enough for the whole state of California to hear. All of us three in the living room just laughed at his hyperactive personality.
“Oh calm down David, don't be so loud.” We just laughed harder as she scolded him. He just smiled and nodded as he went into the living room as well.
“So what rooms do we take?” he said eagerly.
Grandma eyed him once more as if he was in trouble, but then chuckled, “Lexi could you show the boys to their rooms?” I nodded and went up the stairs having the boys follow close behind. I showed Josh his room first, Kyle to his room , and then David to his . Once again he did the 'best for last' thing and he ended up getting the room with the TV, which was just the funniest thing ever.
After a little bit of unpacking we all made our way back downstairs into the dining room where grandma had brought out something special. Jack Daniels for Kyle and Josh, since it called for a celebration and they were 'of age'.
“Dang Grandma,” Kyle laughed as she poured three shot glasses. “Didn't know you drank Jack D!”
She took a shot as we all stared at her wide-eyed. “What?” she said in all seriousness. “I may be old, but I'm not dead. Close your mouth Josh, don't wanna catch a fly. Night everyone,” she grinned as she went off to bed. After she was gone we all looked at each other and laughed so hard. This is pretty much how we spent the rest of the night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey everyone, updating some old chapters & stuff heheh ^.^
-Eli<3