Alone in This Bed.

1/1

Waking up without you
It doesn't feel right
To sleep with only memories
It's harder every night
And sometimes I think I can feel you breathing on my neck

Are you there, Alice? Is it you creeping into my room? Are you coming to see me?

You’re parents took you from me, Alice. You’re parents think I’m bad for you. I write you a letter every day. Do you get it? You don’t write me back. Maybe you hate me. I wrote this for you. I wrote this for you to see how much I love you.

Why can’t you just come back? Are you eighteen yet? I know I’m twenty but you’re only seventeen. You’re parents had no right to send you to your aunts.

Tonight I'm reaching out to the stars
I think that he owes me a favor
It doesn't matter where you are
I'll hold you again

I’ll be there on August fifteenth. I will be there with open arms. Just waiting for you to jump into them. Do you miss me? I miss you. Please come back to me Alice. You’re the love of my life. I will always love you.

I wish I could hear your voice
Don't leave me alone in this bed
I wish I could touch you once more
Don't leave me alone in this bed
Not tonight, not tomorrow

I wish I could call you. Just to hear your voice. They took away your cell phone, or changed your number. I want you here with me. I want you to lay with me in my bed.

I've got the feeling that this will never seize
Living in these pictures
It never comes with ease
I swear if I could make this right
You'd be back by now

You remember that time we were under the bleachers at your school. You were so happy to get out of the house. Your parents were so mad when you got back. But that picture we took. Do you still have your copy? Mine is on the wall next to your spot in my bed. I wish I were younger. I wish your parents would let us be together. I wish a lot of things, but mostly I wish you were here back with me.

Tonight I'm screaming out to the stars
He knows he owes me a favor
It doesn't matter where you are
You'll be mine again

I can’t wait to see you again. I’m excited yet, hurt. I can’t believe this. I’m so upset you’re gone. But it doesn’t matter; you’ll be with me soon.

I wish I could hear your voice
Don't leave me alone in this bed
I wish I could touch you once more
Don't leave me alone in this bed

As I lay here, I know you’re gone. And it hurts. My bed is so cold without you. I clutch your pillow at night. I swear there’s still some smell of you left. Even though you’ve been gone for five months, six days, fourteen hours, and five minutes. Yep, I’ve been counting. I can’t live without you.

Thought about the friends that we had
We'd be crazy not to go
Leave me in case and I'll

Remember when Brandon pulled your top down and I got pissed. This was before we dated. I was crushing on you so bad it was hard to see anyone flirt with you. He was just joking, I later found out. But Alice it took all that I was to not punch him in the face. Especially in front of you, Alice.

I wish I could hear your voice
And don't leave me alone in this bed
I wish I could touch you once more
And don't leave me alone in this bed

I just want to touch your face, have you lay with me, and just be able to feel your breath on my lips as we kiss. You were the only one who could make me feel this way. You were the only one who could kiss me like that. You will be the only one who can kiss me like that. I’ll never be with anyone else. I only want you Alice. Please come back.

Don't leave me alone
Don't leave me alone
Don't leave me alone in this bed

Please come back. Please. I miss you. And I love you. You’re the love of my life. I can’t stress that enough. I hope you get this. Just so you know. I never stop thinking about you.

Don't leave me alone
Don't leave me alone
Don't leave me alone in this bed

I love you,
Nix.