Status: Completed!

Cold As You.

And you come away with a great little story.

We went back to the hotel and changed once the signing was done and I decided to actually dress up for once. I was sick of wearing jeans. I put on a simple dress and spent time on my hair and makeup.

"Oh yeah, Kennedy can't say no." Kara said and I rolled my eyes, "it isn't that great."

"It's a nice change though."

"Oh thanks."

"Let's just see how Garrett acts." She said as someone knocked on the door and the truth of it was it probably was Garrett.

I sighed and opened the door and he was about to speak but once he noticed it was me he shut his mouth and looked me up and down.

"Cass?" He finally said.

"No. Katy Perry."

He rolled his eyes, "Uh, you look, well, really good."

"See told ya." Kara said with a chuckle.

"Thanks Gar." I said messing with his hair which caused him to swat at my hand.

"Are you girls ready?" John asked popping his head in and his eyes went wide as he noticed me.

"Did I miss something?" He asked looking me up and down and I crossed my arms.

"Stop looking at me like that!"

"What?! Sorry! What do you expect?!" He said throwing his hands up.

"Pat is not going to like this." He stated and I shrugged, "He won't say anything now because of Kara."

John chuckled, "Well this will be fun."

I rolled my eyes and he grabbed my hand pulling me from the room.

"I will not say anything." Pat grumbled as he came out of his room and stared at me.

"Oh man this is great." I said causing Jared to laugh, "I won't lie, seeing him not be able to say what he wants makes it amusing."

"Shut up." Pat grumbled.

"Thanks for waiting on me!" Kennedy shouted as he sprinted towards the elevator we were waiting on.

I chuckled causing him to look at me and once he did so he instantly did a double take causing me to blush.

"Um..." he fumbled out as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Yeahhh she's fucking hot. Just say it." John said earning a smack to the head from Pat.

"What?! Everyone is thinking it!" He said rubbing his head.

I laughed as we stepped out of the elevator.

"You look beautiful Cassie. Not that I ever think differently though." Kennedy whispered coming up from behind me as we waited on a taxi John had called.

"Thanks." I managed to get out and he gave me a smile as he shoved his hands in his pockets. A nervous habit of his I had picked up on.

"Can you keep the flirting down to a minimum?" He asked and I chuckled, "The flirting?"

"Yeah, you know, guys are gonna be all over you."

I rolled my eyes, "Oh please."

"You underestimate yourself."

"And why should I keep it to a minimum?"

"Because, I don't really like it." He said shrugging.

"Well Kennedy, then I guess you'll just have to flirt with me instead." I said with a smirk. Dressing like his apparently brought some confidence as well.

A smirk hit his lips, "Well, I can do that if you'd like."

I nodded as two taxi's pulled up, "After you my lady." Garrett said holding the door open for me.

"Thanks." Kennedy said pushing him back and hopping in beside me.

"I said lady, thanks for clearing that up Ken." He joked and Kennedy rolled his eyes as Garrett got in.

Kennedy threw his arm on the back of the seat behind me and I tried to breathe normally. I know I've already kissed the boy but he still made me nervous.

"Cassie..." He whispered and I looked up at him. I should have known what was going to happen by now. He always uses the same tone of voice before it happened.

He gave me a small grin before pressing his lips to mine.

"None of that when we are in here!" John yelled from the passenger seat.

Kennedy chuckled against my lips before kissing me once more.

"You're messing up my lipstick."

"Oh god forbid." He said with a grin as he pulled away.

"Wait. Are my lips red?" He asked seriously.

I chuckled and ran my fingers over his lips to get off the red tint.

He pulled my hand from his mouth and pressed his lips to mine again.

"Kennedy!"

He laughed and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand.

"Kennedy!" Garrett said in a girly voice and John busted out laughing.

"Oh Kennedy you're so silly." John added on.

"Shut up, I didn't say that." I said as we got out of the taxi.

"Oh Kenny you're so cute." Garrett chimed in and I groaned, "I hate you both."

"They're stupid." Kennedy said with a grin as he slid his arm around my waist.

"Oh Cassidy, they're ignorant although I can't stop staring impolietly at your legs." John said in a deep voice.

Kennedy rolled his eyes as I couldn't help but laugh.

"Her legs? I can't get past this." Garrett said motioning to my bare back.

Kennedy shot him a look and I laughed.

"Basically Garrett would take you right here, right now." John stated as we waited for the others to get here.

Garrett wiggled his eye brows and Kennedy pulled me closer to him, "Garrett, If I see you near her I'll kill you."

"Ok, Pat." He mocked and I chuckled as everyone got out of the other taxi.

Once inside everyone immediately began drinking which was expected. Shockingly Pat was the first one to get drunk. Usually it was John so the night was clearly not going as thought.

"Garrett!" I said throwing my arms around his neck as he popped up where we were standing.

"Hey you." He chuckled as he held on to me with a drunken grin.

"Where's Ken?" He asked and I shrugged as he looked around the small place.

"Want me to find him?" He asked and I nodded. The thought of Kennedy alone sent butterflies back to my stomach.

"Go sit down, sweetie." He said pointing to where John, Jared, Kara and Pat were sitting.

I nodded and he watched me walk over before going on his mission.

"Hey sexy come sit on my lap." John said with a wink and I laughed as I did so.

"Where's Garrett and Kennedy?" He asked wrapping his arms around me.

"Garrett went to find Mr. Brock." I said causing him to chuckle, "So, basically we will have to find both of them?"

"Basically."

"Are you fucking stupid?!" We heard and all looked around until our eyes found Garrett who was yelling at Kennedy near the bar.

"Did that come from Garrett?" Jared questioned and John groaned, "Let me go see what's going on. Fuck I hate being the semi-sober one!"

I got off his lap and him and Jared walked over there quickly. I could still hear Garrett yelling and Kara looked as confused as me.

"I want to know." She said grabbing my arm and pulling me to the guys.

I stumbled through the crowd and she stopped us close enough to hear.

"Well you know what Kennedy?! You don't deserve her anyways!" Garrett yelled and I winced knowing this was about me. Great. Just what I wanted.

"What happened?!" John asked throwing his hands up.

"I saw this idiot kissing some girl that isn't Cassie!" Garrett said seeming as irrate as I imagine Pat being if he was sober.

I know he's drunk and I know he's not technically mine, but my heart instantly fell into my stomach. I could hear the 'I told you so' falling from Pat's lips already.

"Well, they aren't really together." John said as Kennedy looked anywhere but at me.

"Fine, Kennedy, do whatever you want. Stay away from Cassidy." Garrett said angrily before stomping off and I gave a glance to Kennedy before running after Garrett.

"Slow down." I said once we got outside. Running in heels was not easy.

He came to a halt and turned to face me, "I'm sorry Cass." He said instantly turning back to his calm, sweet self.

I shrugged with a weak grin and wrapped my arms around him. He sighed and hugged me to him, "Are you ok?" He whispered.

"John's right you know? We aren't together." I whispered into his shirt as I closed my eyes trying to feel better.

"So?! He knows you like him and he acts like he likes you. You just don't do shit like that. Are you ok?" He asked and I nodded, "I just want to go to the hotel."

"Ok, I'll go with you. I don't want to be here anymore."

"What's going on?" John asked walking out and I shrugged, "We're leaving."

He sighed, "Well, we all will."

Garrett shrugged, "Go for it, but our ride should be here soon."

"Don't get mad at me."

"I'm not mad at you. I think it's fucked up how you came up with an excuse for him though."

"I didn't! I was just trying to get that to end! I think it's messed up! You know I don't want anyone to hurt her."

Garrett shrugged as he held on to me protective.

"When did you become Pat?" John asked.

"Since Pat's drunk." Garrett mumbled as our taxi pulled up.

"Wel, we will see you soon."

He nodded and opened the door for me. We both got in and the ride back was silent. I honestly felt like crying although I should have known it was too good to be true.

Garrett reached over and grabbed my hand as we got out and I felt myself tear up. I mean maybe it was stupid, but when you really liked someone it changes a lot.

"Cassie." He whispered as we got to our door and I shook my head causing him to sigh as he pulled me inside.

"Don't cry Cass. He's not worth it." He said cupping my face with sympathetic eyes.

"I can't help it." I said as tears began to fall.

He gently brushed them away and let out a sigh, "I'm sorry."

"Not your fault."

He laid down with me and wrapped his arms around me tightly.

"It's gonna be ok, love. I promise." He whispered and I cried into his shirt until I fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Uh oh. Stupid Kennedy. :|

Thaks for commenting;
LovelyHope
Themaineislove