Status: Comin in hot!

Seize The Day

or die regretting the time you lost.

The walk with Kassi from the house to the school was a silent one which both twins enjoyed to a degree. They finally reached the hell away from hell where they could finally get away for hours. Scarlette gave her sister a tight hug and they parted ways. Scarlettes first class was a small music class with only 4 students in it. One hand held her small domo backpack while the other held a large black and red case with a red guitar inside it. She sat down in her usual seat in the back after sending her teacher Mr. M a small wave and smile. She set the case on the floor and began to open it, pulling out the instrument of her passion and placing it gently on her lap and then closing the case. She tuned the guitar and then gently strummed at it has her blonde and black hair strayed into her face piece by piece. Her attention was pulled from the instrument when the teacher yelled out 'ATTENTION EVERYONE' her eyes instantly looked up to see a boy not much taller then she was with blonde and black hair like hers and a small hooped ring on his nostril like hers. Her hand fidgeted with the hem of her shorts has Mr. M introduced the young boy to the class.
"Everyone, this is Johnny, he just moved here" She began to play with the hem on her black over the shoulder shirt that hung loosely on her small, skinny stomach. Scarlette looked down at her red van clad feet and began tying his shoe when suddenly she was pushed into the hinges of her guitar case and fell to the ground holding her head quickly moving it and seeing the crimson color all over her hand. She looked up only to see the other students except Johnny pointing and laughing at her.
"Come on" Johnny steadily picked her up and carried her out of the classroom and into the boys bathroom setting her on the sink top and locking the door. He came up and softly cupped his large hands around her small soft cheeks getting a closer look at the small gaping wound on her forehead. She cringed has he gently touched it.
"Sorry" his voice came out quietly and shyly has he continued to look at it and then dabbed at it lightly with a wet paper towel moist with cold water that stung her forehead and she cringed again and he sighed continuing to dab at it.
"I'm bringing you to the hospital" the look on her face was that of a scared two year old and he sighed picking her up off the counter and placing her gently onto the black and white tiled floor of the bathroom. He grabbed her hand and unlocked the door and they walked out going back into the classroom and grabbing their bags.
"I'm taking her to a hospital" Mr.M gave a sympathetic smile and nodded his head at the pair and they walked out into the long carpeted hallway and to the attendance office in the front of the building signing themselves out for the day. The two walked outside with their instruments and backpacks and over to Johnny's black colored car sitting in the parking lot. They threw their things into the trunk and the both climbed into the front seats of the car. The ride to the hospital was a long comfortable silence that both people in the car liked every once in a while. They soon got to a large building walking into it and telling the receptionist my problem and being told to sit in the waiting room for a few moments. I sat in one of the light blue colored chairs and began to read one of the people magazines on the small table next to my chair. I was then called into a room that a doctor soon walked into with the stuff to do with my stitches with. I sat their silently has he leaned me back and began stitching while I flinched and whimpered in pain slightly. My hand squeezed Johnnys tightly trying to calm myself down and it ended up working towards the end of the pain spiraling through my head and down my body in a frenzy.
"There you are" It was done and I sighed a breathe of relief has Johnny took my hand in his and we walked silently out of the hospital and back into the car. I gave him the directions to my house and then it was silent again has I played with the hem of my shorts for atleast the 30th time in one day while looking down at my converse and playing with my nose ring. I then saw the blue colored front door leading to the inside of the house and smiled slightly knowing my parents weren't home and invited Johnny in with me. I watched has he nodded his head slowly and got out of the car. I walked into the house kicking my shoes off my bare-feet and residing to sit on the cold hardwood floor turning the TV to MTV and began to watch whatever show the channel had decided to play at the moment. Johnny placed himself down next to me on the floor has the day seemed to drag itself on slower and slower until we looked at the clock and realized we had fallen asleep and Kassi would be home any second. I slowly removed myself from his arms fixing my shirt and shorts so they didn't look crooked and or like they were suffocating me. I fixed my hair pulling it into a long ponytail at the side of my head and smiled at myself and then at Johnny helping him off the floor just has Kassi had walked into the door. I walked over to my sister and hugged her, happy to finally see her after a long and boring day of a hospital visit and falling asleep
"You okay? i heard you went to the hospital" I smiled slightly and nodded a small yes to my sister and pointed to the stitches on my forehead and she sighed a sad, sympathetic smile on her face "you're unbelievable" she laughed and so did I has we continued our lovely moment together with Johnny
♠ ♠ ♠
i am sorry it sucks and haven't really been able to update.