Status: coming soon

A Heart Like Mine

Stacey Hunt was your typical southern belle. She loved her family, singing, and dancing. Growing up in a small town in Texas, she had all she could ask for: friends, family, and a good life. She couldn’t be any happier.

But one day, something happened that changed the 6th grader’s life forever. A mysterious, deadly fire burnt their house down, leaving everything in ashes. She lost everything, unfortunately including her father and her brother. Right after the incident, Stacey and her mother left town and moved to Lima, Ohio to live with her grandmother since the fire literally left them broke and homeless. Now, Sarah is a freshman and she’s becoming more and more independent due to her mother’s alcoholism and the poor health of her grandma. Lonely, she one day decides to regain her love for singing and dancing by trying out for the glee club.

**Disclaimer: I don't own the show Glee or any of the characters from the show, but I own the original characters that I made up. Please do not plagiarize! It gets on my nerves!**

[The time of this story starts around the second season of the show. So it would be Rachel and Finn's junior year. Also, I'm predicting this to only be about 5 or 6 chapters so I can start writing the sequel to get caught up to the show.]