Status: Working on it... kind of

Shadow Warriors

The Break Starts With A Party

“Now being that it’s winter break, and I’m such a nice teacher, I’m going to let you out five minutes early,” said Mrs. Liu. “So pack up, and get out of my classroom!” she yelled. Vanessa quickly packed her chemistry book and notes away into her backpack, and ran for dear life out of the class. She made it all the way to her locker till she suddenly found herself on the floor under a young blonde man.

“IT’S CHRISTMAS BREAK! LET’S GO PARTY TILL WE DIE,” yelled Brandon. Vanessa tried to wiggle out from under him, but he had an iron grip on her. She tried telling him to get off, but he wouldn’t listen for a few minutes. Finally though, he got off of her and picked her up, setting her back into standing position before he tackled her. Brandon didn’t seem like someone that had much strength. Sure he was tall, but he had a skinniness that didn’t seem to show much real muscle. But when he wanted to, it seemed like he could pick up the entire school if he tried.

Vanessa took her time putting her books into her locker, just to annoy Brandon for tackling her. When she closed and locked her locker she finally said to him, “Let’s go to a real party.” He looked at her puzzled, and thought about it for a second. After a few minutes he looked at her with a wide smile.

“I know just the place to go.” randon grabbed Vanessa’s arm and pulled out his keys with his other hand. “It starts in about two hours,” he said. “You call your mommy in the car while I kidnap our invitation.” Then he threw the keys at her and sprinted away.

“So much energy,” Vanessa mumbled, taking out her phone. She called her mom asking if she could spend the night with Brandon.

“Okay, just don’t get into trouble. I don’t want to find out that you two called the cops on someone just because you don’t like them again,” her mother said. “And I don’t want you two getting drunk, or hiring that prostitute like last time!” Vanessa giggled at that part, remembering how stupid the male prostitute was. He just walked inside and started stripping; not even noticing that the two who hired him weren’t even eighteen.

“Mom, I promise we won’t do anything horrible. So can I?” Vanessa asked. Her mom agreed and she said her thank you then hung up. But before the call completely ended she heard a strange noise. She looked at her phone and whispered to herself, “Was that growling?”

“DAMN IT BRANDON LET GO OF ME!” screamed a female’s voice. Vanessa knew that voice all too well.

“I got our invite!” Brandon smiled. He had a small blonde girl in his iron grip. She was wearing a plain sweater and sweat pants. Though, Vanessa thought, she probably has her slut outfit underneath. “Rachel, Vanessa, I believe you both have met before.” The two girls just glared at each other as he smiled on, pretending not to notice. Then, he pulled Rachel close and said, “Now, girlie, where is the party at? And don’t say you don’t know, because I know you know. And you don’t want to make the gay guy angry. No one likes an angry gay guy.” He smiled at her innocently.

“It’s at Bobby’s house,” Rachel spat. “Now let go of me, bitch!” Brandon just giggled and held on to her.

“Nice try, little whore, but you’re coming with us. We know you can bring friends if you have an invite, and everyone invites you,” he pulled her close to him and held her tight. “All the guys love you; they just want you all to themselves, don’t they?” Brandon spoke softly to her. He always acted like this to the girls. Never to Vanessa though. She was a special case.

“I-I’ll go with you guys to the party,” Rachel nearly whispered. Vanessa just rolled her eyes. She hated how Brandon treated girls. She never mentioned it to him though. He never was exactly emotionally stable.

“Well let’s get going then!” Brandon exclaimed.

The party was far more than what Vanessa had expected. Lights were flashing in the back yard, bodies moving drunkenly to music, everything just moving in thousands of different ways. And no one even brought drinks yet, she thought to herself. Though, rumor has it that you don’t need to bring drinks to one of Bobby’s parties. His parents are all stocked up.

Vanessa slid passed the many bodies that flowed around her, in hopes to reach the kitchen. When she finally made it, she found the host himself serving drinks to everyone. “What can I get for- What the hell are you doing here?” Bobby said to her.

“I-I,” was all she could say before Brandon stepped in.

“Vanessa and I were invited here by Rachel,” He said politely.

“Why would she bring you two?” Bobby asked, irritated.

“Because, just like all girls, she loves me!”

“Get out of here, faggot. And take your girlfriend and the whore with you too.”

“Now Bobby,” Brandon sighed, “that isn’t very nice. We aren’t going to cause any harm.” He walked up to one of the counters as he continued to talk and played with one of the knives holstered in the stand. “And you don’t want to make a bad scene, do you? Can’t we play nice for just one day?” He smiled at Bobby, innocently.

“Fine. But if one thing breaks in this house and it’s your fault, I’m kicking your ass out of here and beating you to a pulp when break ends,” Bobby said, mostly calm.

“We’ll be nice, Bobby, no need to worry,” Brandon said as he dragged Vanessa away from the kitchen without a drink. He pulled her into a crowd of bodies flopping around to some beat and stopped. “We should probably stay away from him.”

“But I want something to drink!” she whined at him.

“No you don’t. You don’t want to touch that stuff. Not today,” Brandon said very seriously. It freaked her out a little. Then he smiled and said, “Come on, let’s dance!” Vanessa didn’t really want to, but she agreed. She bounced on the balls of her feet and swayed around at first as Brandon danced like a psycho, bumping into everyone. Soon Vanessa was moving just as crazily. She moved her arms in different directions and flung her body around to the beat.

She danced with Brandon for hours. Or so she had thought. After an hour of dancing, he secretly disappeared from her eyes without her noticing, until she finally grew tired and noticed he was gone. “Oh, you whore,” Vanessa grumbled.

“Excuse me?” breathed a silky voice from behind her. She turned to find a tall young man tower over her. He covered his mouth with a very pale hand, stifling his laugh as Vanessa stepped back. “Please do excuse me, I did not mean to scare you. I had just noticed that you were alone, and thought you might enjoy some company instead of dancing alone.” He moved his hand down and toward her to shake. “I am Damien Trepas. You are?”

“I, um, I’m Vanessa,” she said as she shook his hand and shivered. Damien’s hand was as cold as ice. He smiled at her, showing his perfect white teeth. “Um, this isn’t really a good place to talk,” She said as someone began to raise the volume of the music.

“You are quite right, Vanessa,” he said and pointed to the front door. “How about we go for a walk?” He stifled another laugh when she gave him a nervous look. “Nowhere out of public I promise. I wouldn’t want to creep you out,” He smiles reassuringly to her. Vanessa agrees and goes out the front door with him, but before they could go far Damien turns back to the house in complete shock. “There’s no way,” He says to himself. “It has to be the girl! they can’t hide it at this stage!” Vanessa just looked at him as if he were crazy when suddenly they heard a girl shriek. “Damn it all!” he yelled and ran back to the house. Unsure of what to do, Vanessa ran back to the house too. She didn’t expect to see Brandon stabbing Bobby to death.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I died, But I think I'm back now!