Status: Comments=Updates!

Alpha Vs. Alpha

Chapter Four

"Ross, quit your belly aching and get your butt in this gym, NOW!" Coach Mercy's shout echoed through the empty locker room.

I grumbled to myself as I relucantly walked out of the stall. If I had thought the uniform was revealing, these damn gym clothes left almost nothing to the imagination. Tugging down on the hem of my shorts, I felt my body heat up from embaraessment.

Now don't get me wrong. I knew I was in no way ugly at all and I had a pretty fine body(If I do say so myself), but I was more conservative when it came to what I wore. I didn't exactly like dressing up like I was about to work on the corner. And that's exactly how I felt.

I groaned as I walked into the gym. Any conversations that had been going on ceased as I headed over to the coach. I ignored all the stares and kept my chin up. Just 45 more minutes of this crap and then I'll be able to go home.

Coach Mercy rolled his eyes. "Alrighty then, now that we have the WHOLE class here, let's get started with today's work out."

I waited as Coach Mercy went through today's routine. All we had to do was run 50 laps around the gym. Coach Mercy handed me some work out sheets and other papers that he said I'd have to do and bring back tomorrow.

I nodded my head and walked over to the bleachers. I didn't have to participate today since it was my first day. I sat on the seat closest to the door. As soon as that bell rang, I wanted to be the first one out of here. Hopefully, by the time I had arrived home my bed would at least be set up.

I could feel someone sitting behind me so I turned to see who it was. A groan escaped my lips as I realized it was Bryce. Oh dear lord, what had I done this time? I swear it's like this guy's sole mission was to ruin my life!

Turning back around, I decided it would just be best to ignore this prick. And it worked for about five minutes.

"You know you're not wanted here right?" Bryce asked, a smirk prominent on his face.

Pulling out a notebook from my book bag, I continued to ignored him. I started workng on the work sheets I had been given. I wanted to just get home and not have to worry about doing any homework. I just wanted to be able to work on getting my room into shape.

"Hey, I'm talking to you." Bryce said again.

Again, I stayed silent and kept working on my assignments. I could hear the aggrivate sigh he let out before I felt his burning flesh come in contact with my own. I stifled a gasp as I was roughly turned to face him.

A growl vibrated through his chest. My eyes narrowed at him in a glare as I tried to yank my arm back. He had a steel grip and refused to budge. I began to get irritated as forgein, uncomfortable sparks shot up and down my arm from his touch.

"Let me go." I snapped, breaking him from his daze.

"I don't like being ignored and you'd do well to learn that." He growled.

I scoffed. "Bite me."

Yanking my arms back, I proceeded to walk away from him. I wasn't about to sit here and let some stranger manhandle me. Espcecially some cocky, aggrogant, prick who thinks he's God's gift to women.

A smile picked up on my face as I noticed Dean running towards the bleachers.

"Yo, shortie!' Dean called, as I jumped down the last bleacher step.

"I'm not short, jerk." I growled, playfully hitting his shoulder.

"Wow, first day here and you're alreadyabusing me! What kind of relationship do we have?!" Dean asked, in mock hurt.

"A damn good one if you let me get away with it." I chuckled, sending him a flirting smile.

Dean rolled his eyes and shook his head. He sat back on the bleachers just as a petite looking bruntette headed our way. She wore a smile that stretched form ear to ear. I heard Dean let out a low groan which caused me to raise an eyebrow.

"Friend of yours?"

"Try baby sister." He muttered shaking his head.

"Oh she can't be that bad." I said, trying to hide my smirk.

"She's not your sister."

I was about to say something when I heard someone clearing their throat. I looked up and was startled at the resemblence between Dean and the beautiful girl before me.

"Damn, I'd so bang you." I blurted without really thinking.

A smirk very similar to Dean's made its way across her face. "Is that an offer?"

'Would you like it be?" I replied with a smirk of my own.

"I like your new friend, Dean." She laughed, holding out her hand to me. "I'm Sapphire."

I shook her hand with a smile. "Diane."

"Nice to meet ya."

I was about to reply when the bell rang over head, signaling the end of the day. I sent Sapphire an apologetic smile as I got up. She just chuckled as she looped her arms with mine. I turned to say something to Dean when I noticed his green eyes staring straight into mine.

I glared at Bryce as I felt the annoying butterflies form in my stomach. I couldn't for the life of me understand why I was reacting this way towards an arrogant stranger. Before I could allow the butterflies to wreak anymore havok on my poor stomach, I forced myself to turn around and make my way into the changing rooms with my new friend.

Today had definatly been an interesting day.