Status: Comments=Updates!

Alpha Vs. Alpha

Chapter Five

Annoyance filled me as I continued to pace up and down the school parking lot. I was beyond pissed off. How the hell could my dad forget to pick me up from my first day of school?! Seriously, it's not that freaking hard to remember!

I let out an irritated sigh as I roughly ran my fingers through my hair. I was so going to kill this man when I finally got home. The last light of the day started to fade away bringing the moon out. I slumped down onto the curb in defeat. Why do these things always happen to me?

I felt my eyes burn as tears started well up. Rubbing furiously at my eyes, I let out a low whimper. I was not going to cry about this. There wasn't anything I could do, but grin and bear it. I just had this year to deal with and then I would be long gone from here.

The sound of footfalls snapped me from my depressed state as I turned to face the noise. If that was my father, he was going to get an ear full from me! It was bad enough I had to come to this stupid ass school, now he couldn't even remember to get his only daughter.

A low groan escaped my lips as my intruders face came into view. It would be just my luck to have him of all people find me. Tingles flared over my skin as he walked closer to me. Rubbing furiously at my arms, I started to mentally curse myself.

What the hell was wrong with me? This guy has been nothing but a complete ass to me. He's been rude, arrogant, an more. So then why do I feel like I just want to say to hell with my morals and jump his bones right now?

"What do you want?" I growled out, my voice feeling a little more raspy than I wanted.

Bryce chuckled as he closed the distance between us. The tingles on my skin began to feel like a thousand of little ants were crawling all over me. A shiver ran down my spine and I tried to shake the feeling away. I glared up at Bryce who was wearing an amused smirk.

"What are you doing here so late?" He asked, as he sat down beside me.

I opened my mouth to retort a nasty comment when his leg lightly brushed against my own. I had to stifle a gasp as the light contact caused landmines to go off throughout my skin. Acting as if I had been electrocuted, I quickly yanked my leg from his. I had no idea what the hell was happening, but I didn't like it one bit.

I quickly jumped to my feet and walked away from Bryce. "Go away."

"Answer my question and I will." He snickered, looking up at me from his sitting position.

Deciding it was best to ignore him, I fixed my backpack on my shoulders and walked towards the gate. I had a better chance walking home than just sitting around with this ass. I was seriously going to rip my father a new one when I got home.

Once I reached the gate for the school, I paused. I was so busy giving my dad the silent treatment that i didn't remember which way home was. I groaned as I pulled out my phone. I guess I'll have to try calling Dad again.

After the fifth ring, I got his voice-mail. Again. Shaking my head, I pocketed my phone and sighed. I was just gonna have to go with my gut an hoped I could find my way home without incident. I turned to my left and started off in what i hoped was the direction of home.

About 15 minutes into my walk, I began to feel uneasy. I felt as if someone was watching me. Trying my best to ignore it, i pulled out my headphones with the intention of blocking out the world. Right as i was about to turn my music on, I heard the rustle of the leaves in the woods beside me.

Snapping my head in the direction of the noise, I tried scanning the area. I felt goosebumps trailing up my skin as I began to get worried. i wasn't one to get scared easily, but i also wasn't stupid. I knew that there were always bad things lurking in the dark.

A low growl came from within the trees, causing my heartbeat to accelerate. As quick as I could, I turned on me heel and made a dash in the direction I had been walking. I could distinctly hear the sound of footfalls behind me. Risking a quick glance, I wanted to scream at the sight behind me. Four large, angry looking wolves were hot on my tail.

Oh, this was just great. My first night in this God forsaken town and not only had my father forgotten about me, but I was mostly likely going to be killed by freaking wolves!! This was just fliipin fantastic. I bet you anything, God was sitting up there in Heaven just looking down at me and laughing! Thanks a lot!!

And what kind of freaking town had wolves in it?! Seriously! What was this? Some kind of cliche horror flick and I just happened to be the dumb ass girl that gets eaten alive?! I swear, if I made it alive through this, my dad was going to pay.

A cry of pain escaped my lips as I tripped over a rock and fell face first onto the ground. I could feel my knee throbbing as I hastily tried to pick myself back up. Fear spiked through me as I turned to see if the wolves were still around me.

A blood curdling scream filled the night air as I felt pain explode all along my shoulder. Before i could register what was happening, all four wolves were attacking me. Tears pricked my eyes as their teeth tore through my flesh.

Mustering what strength I had left, I worked through my fear and swung my bad in a desperate attempt to hit one. My bag connected with with the wolf tearing my leg, causing ot to whine and release me. Continuing to swing mt bag at the wolves, I let out a small breath of relief when the one holding on to my shoulder let go. I wasted no time in struggling to my feet.

Every inch of my body was in pain. I felt like I had lost a lot of blood, but I knew what would happen to me if I blacked out. Weakly, I stumbled backwards, never once taking my eyes off the wolves before me. Terror washed over me once again as one wolf, a black one with haunting blue familiar eyes, took a step towards me.

Clutching my bag closer to my chest, I held my breath waiting for this beast to attack me. The wolf let out a growl as its ears perked up. Whatever sound it heard, it defiantly did not like. I couldn't help the relief that flushed through my system as I watched the wolves run away.

Cautiously, i turned around and started to slowly limp my way to the first house I could fine. Luckily for me, there was one that wasn't too far away. Confusion filled me as I wondered if anyone had lived there. Surely if someone had, they would have heard my screams. So then why didn't they come out to help?

I felt darkness began to consume me as i weakly knocked on the front door, praying someone would answer. The loss of blood was beginning to affect me now that the adrenaline was fading away. I felt my head rush as i started to sway on my feet.

The last thing I remember before I blacked out was falling into the arms of a very worried looking Dean.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments help me writer faster! xD