Status: in progess~

Escape With Music

Angie Belle. 16 years old. Sophomore. Dancer. Mysterious.

When shy, cautious Angela Nicolette Belle enters her sophomore year of Pacific Valley High School in Malibu, California, she doesn't expect to be welcomed by this boy. Nicholas Mara. Nick "Nicholicious" Mara has always been the ladies man. He was one of those boys who was hard to get, and self-centered. Angie has her best and childhood friend, Jessica, to stick by along the way. Nick has never thought of anyone but himself. From being the most popular guy at PVHS, to having a new girlfriend each semester, Nick is always determined to get what he wants. Yet, things change when, over the summer, Angie and Nick discover eachother and who they each really are. Angela always runs from her troubles with dance, at her second home, Encore Dance Complex. When she feels angry, she releases the energy with hip hop, when she's sensitive, she dances contemporary. Angie plans on spending her 16-year-old summer in the studio and hanging out with Jessica, yet will Nick interfere and cause interesting events?
  1. Prologue
    The last day as a sophomore for Angie Belle, and the start of summer.
  2. 1. The Beginning of Summer
    Jessica and Angie unwillingly go to a party, hosted by the one and only, Nick Mara.
  3. 2. Time To Party (Pt. 1)
    Nick Mara's huge party get overwhelming for Angie and Jess...