Status: not completely completed

The Best One Night Stand Ever

The Hotel

He took her hand in his and together they signed into the hotel. They were in room 409. As soon as they got in the room, he ravaged her. He pressed her to the shut door and took her lips into his own. She moaned into the kiss.

He suckled her bottom lip, likeing the taste of her on him. He had one hand on her waist, the other was wondering up her shirt. She had her hands on his neck and at the belt loops. She kissed up his neck and to his ear, where she somehow managed to whisper, whilst being slightly pleased, "Quorthon, make me your's tonight."

He smiled and began stripping her of her clothing. First was her shirt. He whipped it of off her before she had the chance to moan. Her hands roamed back to his belt loops and unbuttoned them. She stuck her hands into his underwear and began stroking his semi-hard member.

He unbuttoned her jeans and stuck his hand inside her panties and felt her warm wetness. She was soaking her panties with anticpation for him.He pulled his hand out and licked them clean. She stroked his cock harder.

He moaned and pulled her pants down all the way. She stepped out of them and kicked them away. He unclipped her bra and looked at her in her gloried nakedness.He thought she looked beautiful naked. He pulled his pants down and his hard member came flying out. She looked down at it and licked her lips. He groaned again and picked her up by the thighs and pushed his hard cock inbetween her thighs, at her heat.

He looked into her eyes, making sure. She nodded her approval and he pushed himself into her. Luna moaned and slowly bucked her hips into his, wanting all of him in her. Her granted her wish by pushing his full hardness into her throbbing vagina. She took her fingernails and scratched the length of his back, scratching so deep it they started bleeding.,

He moaned and thrusted into her faster and harder. She responded by taking the folds of skin on his neck into her mouth and biting and suckling on it. He thrusted faster and faster, banging her body hard against the wall, almost coming in her. She cried out with ectasy and pleasure and seconds later so did he. They stayed interlocked in that position for a minute or so before gaining their breathe back. Quorthon pulled out of Luna and carefully set her down. She slumped to the floor, energy draining from her from that powerful orgasm.

He coaxed her into bed and she lay in his arms until she woke in the morning with nothing but a note that said "Hope we can meet again, Luna. ~ Quorthon"