Status: will work on when im on... WI-FI on my ipod hasnt been set up yet.

A Little Piece of Heaven

Chapter 1- And then there was me, and Jimmy.

it was a month after Jimmy and i got married. I was on te treadmill for my daily walk and cardio work out. Jimmy was downstairs with the guys working on the new album and i was listening to Scream. Jimmy and the guys came up for a couple beers and smiled. "So, we will work on Lost some more, and then we can work on Lost it all later." Matt said.
Jimmy, Zacky, Johnny, and Syn all nodded and cracked open a beer. I got off the treadmill and went into the kitchen to fix dinner for all of us. The guys saw me and smiled. "Hello Lilly." Said the guys in unison.
I smiled and looked at them all. "Hey guys. What sounds good for dinner?" I asked. The guys looked at each other. "Chinese food." They all said. I smiled. "Okay, I'll go call china star and get a pick up order." I said, as i grabbed the chordless phone. Jimmy smiled as i left the kitchen. He sighed and smiled. "Isnt she wonderful?" Jimmy asked.
Syn laughed. "Shes my friend whom i want to fuck one day." Syn said. Jimmy laughed. "Okay bddy, I'll keep that in mind." Jimmy said. Syn laughed and took another huge drink of beer. I went upstairs and got changed and refreshed, then grabbed my keys. I needed to look good for jimmy, and the rest of the guys so i decided to wear my heels and all black. I was looking real sexy. and real fine. I put my tongue ring in and another snake bite.
I then went downstairs and smiled. Jimmy saw my black hair was beautiful. He smiled and picked me up. "Theres my sexy wife." Jimmy said, as he kissed me. i smiled. "Let me go. I have to get the food for the guys." I said. Jimmy smiled and kissed my neck, Which made my blood ice cold. Jimmy smiled and kissed me again. I then left the house to go get the food.

20 minutes later: I came back with the chinese food and drinks. The guys smelled the food and Jimmy smiled. He saw i was back. I smiled and kissed him. Jimmy smiled and went to the kitchen and got some food. I smiled and went upstairs, to eat alone, only Johnny came up and saw me alone.
"Watcha doing all alone up here?" He asked. I was about to pour Jimmys blood on my arm. (The one from the vial) I quickly plugged up the blood and hid the vial. "Just chillin." I said. Johnny nodded and came toward me. He smiled and kissed my cheek. I had slid the vial in my back pocket, To hide it from Johnny.
Johnny didnt know i was a vampire. Johnny left the room and Jimmy came up. "Why was Johnny in here." Jimmy said with a mouthful of food. I sighed in relief. "Where the fuck is syn." I said. Jimmy swallowed his noodles.
"In the kitchen. Why was Johnny in our fucking room." Jimmy said, taking another bite of food. "I dunno, he just came in and kissed me on the cheek. Shut the damn door." I said. Jimmy shut the door, Then there was me and him.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do ya think?