Status: will work on when im on... WI-FI on my ipod hasnt been set up yet.

A Little Piece of Heaven

Chapter 2- Keeping the secret from Johnny

Jimmy looked at me and smiled. "You have to keep this from Johnny. And you know it." Jimmy said as he took another bite int the food. "How do vampires eat regular human food?" I asked. Jimmy sighed. "We never lose our sence of taste." Jimmy said. I smirked. "So I could eat any food, and not get sick?" I asked. Jimmy nodded. "Thats about the size of it." Jimmy said, Swallowing chicken this time. I sighed and sat in my desk chair.
Jimmy sat on the bed. "But what if Johnny cuts himself on a piece of glass or something?" I asked, as Jimmy handed me the box of chinese food and a pair of chopsticks. I opened the food and took some chicken out and ate. "Well, I dont know..." Jimmy replied as he took another bite of chicken. I sat there and chewed my food.
Then an idea popped into my head. "Jimmy, How about we send me to a uh... Rehab center.. I know one in Los Angeles that can really help me." I said. Jimmy looked down, and then put his food on the nightstand. He then turned me around and hugged me from behind. "But Lilly... What about me, Olivia, Your brothers?" Jimmy asked. I sighed. "It will help me and i will be back in a month or so." I said. Jimmy smiled and kissed my neck and then held me tight.
"But i dont want you to leave!" Jimmy said. I sighed. "Look, the sooner i get better, the faster you can bang me, and the faster we can have a kid. But until i get better, im not having sex with you." I said. Jimmy looked at me. "No sex?" He said, giving me his little kid eyes. "No sex." I repeated. Jimmy frowned. "Then lets get you packed!" Jimmy said. I smiled.
"Im glad you see it my way." I said. Jimmy smiled and kissed my cheek, then getting into my bra and panty drawer to get my thongs out. He smiled and I had already gotten the suitcase and put it on the bed. Jimmy put the thongs and bras that i had into the suitcase, As i went into the bathroom to grab my shampoo, conditioner and make up bag. He had put a picture of him in the bottom, because he knew somehow i would miss him.
Then he went down to the studio and grabbed his drumpad, and custom sticks. He stuffed them in the bottom and basically packed me. He got my jeans and my boots that i loved. He smiled and zipped it up. "Lilly! Your all packed!" He yelled in a sweet tone. I smiled.
Jimmy got my make up bag and the rest of the stuff that i had and put it in there too. I smiled and kissed Jimmy. He smiled and got my bag. He carried it down the stairs and smiled. "Babe, Im gonna get the rest of your electronics, your laptop, ipod, ipad, iphone, and ur chargers." He said with a kiss. I smiled and called the place in los angeles.
I got myself checked in, and hung up the phone. Jimmy had gottne my chargers and everything. he then gave me my laptop bag that had everything in the pocket. I smiled and kissed Jimmy as he grabbed my stuff. The guys were in the living room playing Call of Duty: Black Ops on wii, and matt was getting his ass kicked by Johnny. "Bye guys!" I said. The guys yelled bye back, and i left. Jimmy started the hearse and drove me to los Angeles.
♠ ♠ ♠
How is it so far???