Status: will work on when im on... WI-FI on my ipod hasnt been set up yet.

A Little Piece of Heaven

Chapter 5- Home sweet Home

When Johnny got home, he smiled and grabbed my bags from the trunk. Jimmy smiled. "Thanks Johnny, But i got this one, go with Lilly here and i'll get the rest." Jimmy said. Johnny nodded. I took Johnnys hand and led him to my room. I smiled. He licked his lips and smiled. I smiled at Johnny and then he smiled too.
"Look, Johnny, I..." I started to say. Johnny kissed my cheek and smiled. "Lilly.. Its fine." Johnny said. I smiled and kissed his cheek. "Thank you for understanding." I said. Johnny left the room and Jimmy came in with a smile on his face. I smiled.
"What are you so happy for?" I asked, laughing. I shrugged my shoulders and sat at my computer desk. I took a sheet of paper out and started to draw. I looked at a design that i wanted and copied it. I smiled. Jimmy looked at me and smiled again. "Ok, then get your ass over here and cuddle with me." Jimmy said, laying on our bed. I smiled. Jimmy cuddled with me and he turned on the tube. "Lilly, you are seriously the best wife ive ever had." He said, cuddling me. I smiled and looked at him, then kissed his soft lips. "You complete my world." I said with another smile. Jimmy smiled and got ontop of me.
I smiled and pecked his lips. They were so soft. Jimmy smiled and kissed me, rubbing his cock on me. I smiled and moaned in deep pleasure. Brian came in and saw me and Jimmy. "Hey Lilly, I.." Brian said, walking in and looking at us. He laughed and shut my door. I started a heavy make out session with him.
He smiled and groaned. I smiled and grunted with Jimmy. He smiled and turned on A little piece of Heaven. I smiled and growled at him. He smiled and jumped on me, kissing my neck and smiling.
♠ ♠ ♠
More coming as soon as i can...