Status: will work on when im on... WI-FI on my ipod hasnt been set up yet.

A Little Piece of Heaven

Chapter 6- My gig

I sighed and looked at Jimmy. He smiled and kissed my cheek. I smiled and then got up out of the bed. I suddenly got a call from fred. "Hello?" I said.
"Hey Lillers! Its fred." Fred said.
"I can see that from my caller id, bro." I said. He laughed.
"Ha ha. Thats why i love you kid. Ok, So we need somebody to play for the club tonight, Do you think you can round up the boys and do a little of your magic?" Fred asked. I smiled.
"Sure, but what club?" I asked.
"Fate night club." He said.
"Alright, so round up the boys and play whatever we got?" I said.
"Bingo chickie." He said. I smiled.
"Ok Fred, We'll get on it." I said.
"Thanks kid. I love ya." Fred said, hanging up the phone. I smiled. Jimmy smiled.
"What was all that about?" Jimmy asked.
"Fred needs us to play." I said, grabbing my Avenged Sevenfold shirt and skinny jeans. Jimmy smiled as I stripped right infront of him.
"Do you wanna sing or play?" He asked. I bit my lip.
"I dunno, Round up the boys, and we'll go from there." I said. Jimmy nodded and got out of the bed. I got my jewelry on and smiled. Jimmy came back up to the room 20 minutes later. "Lilly, What are we doing tonight?" Matt asked. I looked at them.
"Well, I figured Matt was gonna wanna sing, Then our friend the Rev here would be on Drums. I could take Zacky's place because he's sick. And then everyone else could do whatever it is that they do." I said, putting my lip rings in. Matt smiled and looked at Jimmy.
"Good Job on your acomplishment." Matt said.
"Of what?" Jimmy replied.
"Securing a nice piece of ass!" Matt said, looking at me. I laughed and Jimmy turned red. I laughed even harder when Jimmy turned red. I smiled and grabbed a guitar. "Ok, lets get our asses on the road!" I said with a smile. Matt smiled and picked me up. "I GOT MY INSTRUMENT!" He said. I laughed.
"Matt! Put me down!" I said, laughing. Jimmy laughed and stole me back from Matt. "MINE!" He said running to the SUV with me. I laughed and then Jimmy put me gently into the front seat. He stole a kiss from me on my lips and smiled. I looked at him and smiled.
He got in the drivers side and drove me to the venue.

~At the Venue~
I looked at the guys and then started setting up things. I electrocuted my hand and my legs. It was bad. I shook and Jimmy ran to me from his drum-set. "BABY! Baby are you alright?!" He said, holding me in a protective way. I looked at him and kept shaking. "MEDIC!" Jimmy started to scream. I started foaming at the mouth and shaking a little more. It was bad and i didnt want it but he got the medic anyway. "Clear!" One of the paramedics said as they shocked me.
"Clear!" Said the same paramedic said, shocking me again.
I laid there and the paramedics got me on a stretcher, and put me in the ambulance. Jimmy hopped in with me and went along. I was passed out by this time. Jimmy was holding my hand. He sighed and started crying. "Lilly. Please dont leave me. I love you, i wanna have kids with you and so much more." He said, kissing my hand.
I wasnt dead at all. Just passed out. Jimmy sat there and cried. We finally arrived to the hospital and he had a face of worry. The paramedics got me out of the ambulance and into the hospital. I was still passed out from shock. They rushed me into the hospital and then admitted me to a room. Jimmy was in the waiting room with my brother Brian and Michelle. Matt was on his way with Val and Zacky was on his way with Johnny and Lacey.
I layed there and fought the feeling of death.