Status: Active, Comments will help move the story along<3

Motion Sickness

Needy Slore- Ryland's POV

“What dude? She’s hot.” James defended with a shrug.

I looked at him as if he had completely lost his mind. I wouldn’t care if Zoey was the hottest bitch on the face of the earth… it didn’t change that she was a bitch or that everything was her fault.

You know the starving African kids? Yea, they’re hungry cuz she ate all the food. I bet even the holocaust was her fault. She was probably Hitler in disguise or some shit.

I slammed the door in his face and walked up the stairs. Of course he followed me in like a puppy trying to apologize for shitting on the carpet. I ignored him. James was so needy. I groaned at his persistency since I wasn’t really all that mad at him. I’d let him think I was anyway.

“I don’t care.” I dragged out as I walked up the stairs.

“Ryyyyyyyyy-“He whined.

I rolled my eyes as he continued to call out my name. Did he want me to kill him? Once in my room I turned sharply to face him which instantly shut him up.

“What part of I don’t care didn’t you understand, man?”

He bit his lip in thought and furrowed his eyebrow before opening his mouth to speak. “The ‘don’t care’…” He couldn’t really be answering this could he? It was a fucking rhetorical question. I grabbed my pillow and threw it at him as hard as I could manage. He dodged it and smirked.

“part.” He finished.

“Go away.”

James’ face dropped. “I’m sorry, dude. Okay? Fucking forgive me already.”

Amusingly the whine was still in his voice. Like I said before, James was needy. I sighed and shoved the stack of papers on my desk into his hands.

“It’s due tomorrow.” I said walking over to my bed to lie down. God, I was too nice to him.

“What did you do with her anyway?” I blurted out of curiosity.

“Nothing, I just gave her a ride home.”

I laughed disbelievingly. I knew he was lying. James didn’t date…or fuck around with that dating shit.

“Yeah right. What did you really do?”

“Okay, you caught me.” I could literally hear the smirk in his voice. I sat up in bed and raised an eyebrow newly interested in what he had to say.

James had his head down to my homework spread out before him. He stopped for a second and tucked the pencil behind his ear. He had this smug look on his face that I wanted to punch off.

“We fucked.” He was blunt about it.

As if having sex with Zoey Thompson was an accomplishment. It fucking wasn’t. I clenched my teeth. I got up and walked to my bathroom and closed the door. I washed my face with cool water and stared at my reflection.

I was mad. I could tell that much was true…Why? I had no idea…Whatever though, who was I to care what James and Zoey did even… after we had kissed. She was a whore after all.
♠ ♠ ♠
Not even satisfied-.-
Comment and Subscribe...despite the suckyness?