Status: Active, Comments will help move the story along<3

Motion Sickness

It must be working? -Zoey's POV

I woke up in the nurses office on the little cot. Weak and confused I sat up and looked up at the sweet old lady who was our school nurse. "What happened?" I asked, not remembering much other than being in the library with Ryland and then waking up here.

"You fainted, dear." She said softly, handing me a small paper cup of water, which I took and drank. "Mr. Peters caught you as you fainted and brought you here before he headed off to class." She added.

A small smile made it's way to my lips, as sick as it was, I was actually happy I had fainted. That must mean that not eating was helping, right? "Oh, I was just really stressed out about our project, I just need to go home and sleep it off." I said, pulling a sweet smile.

"Well I've called your parents and neither of them can come pick you up, do you have a friend who can give you a lift home?" She asked, concerned.

I nodded and stood up, slowly. "Yeah, my friend Mark can take me home, thanks for your help." I murmured and walked into the empty hall, the bell to signal school being over would ring in two minutes.

I leaned up against my locker and pulled my phone out of my pocket, my small smile fell when I saw the text I had from Mark. 'Sara's not feeling well, I'm gonna take her home and make sure she's alright, have a good day Zo :D'

How typical, she 'didn't feel well'. I groaned and opened my locker as the bell rang and kids poured out into the halls. I grabbed my stuff and started making my way to the exit of the school, I felt like shit to be perfectly honest and wasn't looking forward to walking home. I stepped out onto the sidewalk and slowly, and I mean slowly started my journey home.

I saw Ryland get in his car and scoffed, wow his mom took his car for one fucking day? I let out a little whimper, all those damn books for the math project were heavy as hell. He pulled out of the driveway and slowed up, rolling down his window. "Are you like mentally challenged or something?" He asked with almost a smirk, stopping and getting out, opening the passenger door for me. "Get in." He said and went back to the drivers side.

Normally I would protest, but I was tired as hell and didn't feel good at all. I slid into the front seat and waited for an insult about my weight, but nothing came, once again.

"What happened to you in the library?" He asked as he headed back towards our houses. I rolled my eyes. "I don't know, I probably had some sort of heart attack, ya know cause I'm so fat." I muttered coldly.

I saw some sort of emotion flicker in his eyes before his smirk returned and he laughed a little. "At least now your realizing you have a problem." He shot back, that stupid smirk drove me crazy.

I took a deep breath and thought for a moment...Maybe if I did finally lose enough weight, he would accept me, maybe even like me? Yeah, in case you haven't picked up on it in the other chapters, I have a little thing for Ryland, and have for a while.

"Y-you know I'm trying right?" I whispered, my eyes going wide and my hand covered my mouth, how could I have just said that out loud? "I mean...I'm trying to bring my math grade up..." I rushed, hoping he wouldn't catch on, which he didn't, thank god.

We pulled up in his driveway and I weakly got out, grabbing my heavy bag. "So...Our project? Wanna come over to finish it up?" I asked with a sigh, waiting for more comments about how I'm a whore, or that I'm fat. I know he thought I was a whore, but to be honest, when he kissed me that night we got drunk...That was my first kiss. And then James...Well I just thought he actually cared for me, I'm not a whore, honest.
♠ ♠ ♠
ejw;sfjvgoqweafsphiejedw

I don't like this chapter much, but comments and stuff would be good(:

Li<3