Status: Active, Comments will help move the story along<3

Motion Sickness

The truth...A heartbreak -Zoey's POV

I sat in my living room on the floor for nearly three more hours, finally finishing off the entire project. I wrote our six page essay as well as made up our poster on how important math is. To be honest I was pretty impressed with myself, but I knew Ryland would find something to complain about.

I finished packing up the books and stood up, only to see black and fall back against the couch. It was no big deal, I just got up to fast...Right? I took a deep breath and stood up again, heading to my room to get ready for bed, it was only nine but I was so damn tired I didn't care. I crawled into bed and fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

*******


Almost a week and a half later I sat in my math class with my head down, I had absolutely no energy and had the worst headache for the past couple of days. I could feel Ryland's eyes burning a hole in my head, and it was pissing me the hell off. He had been watching me a lot more lately, and I knew he was judging me, this wasn't exactly working, I wasn't loosing weight fast enough, I needed to step it up, but how?

The lunch bell rang, and I slowly lifted my head up, slipping out of the chair and draping my bag over my shoulder, slowly making my way to the girls bathroom, my new lunch table. Remember Mark, 'my best friend'? Yeah, him and Sara are official now, and they go out to the back field and make out at lunch, some friends huh?

I stopped abruptly, feeling like I was being followed, I stopped and turned around, shooting a weak glare up at Ryland. "Can I help you?" I spat, trying to hold myself up straight, the whole passing out thing has become pretty regular by now, but I didn't need anyone getting suspicious.

He grinned at me, looked both ways to make sure the halls were clear, looped his arms around my waist and crashed his lips to mine. I'm not gonna lie to you and say I didn't enjoy it, he was such a good kisser. It was one of those kisses where your knees go weak and you can't help bust kiss back with more force.

We stood in the hall making out for a good five minutes or so until we both pulled away. I looked up at him, trying to glare, but I could only smile a shy smile. "Wh-what was that?" I squeaked.

"No one else was available and I wanted to make out." He shrugged casually. I sighed and looked down. "Well you can go now then." I muttered and headed for the rest room.

"Hey wait...You don't ever eat lunch...Why is that?" He asked with raised eye brows. I took in a shaky deep breath. "I...uh...I'm never hungry." She muttered, not looking into his eyes. "Bull shit!" He shouted. "I know why you pass out, and why your always tired! Your starving yourself, because you think that will make you less fat!" He ridiculed with deep angry eyes.

I tried to hold it in, but it escaped and I was embarrassed beyond belief, but I broke down and sobbed right in front of him, I didn't care anymore, I knew now that he knew the truth, nothing more could ever come of 'us'. I felt my heart breaking and my head pounded from the tears and lack of nutrients, I just let it take my body over and soon I was greeted with blackness.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! Sorry for the lack of posting, I've had a lot of crazy things going on, but I haven't given up! Sorry for the short chapter >.> Comment and subscribe pwease?

Comments make the world go round<3

Liz