Status: Active, Comments will help move the story along<3

Motion Sickness

Tears -Zoey's POV

I woke up a few hours later in my bed, my head was still pounding and it was dark outside now. I sighed and slipped out of my bed, pulling on a hoodie that was oversized. My mind immediately flickered back to what happened this afternoon and my heart sank as tears welled up in my eyes.

He knows everything!

I sat on the edge of my bed. Why do I have feelings for such an asshole? It's not supposed to be like this! I sighed and walked in front of my full length mirror, pulling the hoodie up. No matter how hard I try I can't get rid of this big fat stomach. I think maybe I should try upping my exercise. Maybe if I exercise more and continue to not eat the passing out will stop and more weight will be shed...and maybe Ryland and I could still be an 'us' someday.

*****


Within the next hour my life had gone even farther down hill. I was seated on the love seat in my living room, my parents sitting across from me on the couch. My mom had a worried expression on her face and my dd just looked pissed.

"Why the hell are you not eating?" My dad snapped, clenching his fists. "Are you trying to make us feel bad, so you can get what ever it is that you want?" He added, getting up and pacing the living room. "You will start fucking eating normally and this will all go away! Your making your mother and I look like shit parents!" He yelled, turning and punching me in the stomach, knocking the wind out of me.

My mother sat there, not saying a word...She didn't care anymore, she just simply pretended nothing happened. Ya, since the night I got drunk at Ryland's, my dad hitting me was nothing unusual.

I finally caught my breath and wiped the tears stinging my cheeks, this wasn't me, I don't cry because someone bully's me, I'm tough, but lately I can't handle things anymore. I stood up and apologized to my parents, not meaning a single word of it and followed them into the kitchen.

After eating a meal for the first time in days, I excused myself to my room to 'do homework.' I went into my bathroom and quickly threw up the contents of my stomach, and brushed my teeth. I changed into pajamas and stared at the ugly purple bruise forming on my stomach where I had been punched.

I crawled into my bed and pulled out my phone, unable to stop my tears as I wanted for his voice to answer and comfort me.
♠ ♠ ♠
OMGizzle! Sorry for not posting in forever guys! Things have been crazzzzy! But I should be posting regularly again :D Hope you guys are still interested in the story!
Comments make the world go round<3

Liz