Status: Active, Comments will help move the story along<3

Motion Sickness

Downfall -Zoey's POV

I had hoped talking to Mark would make me feel better, but I was wrong. All I could hear was Sara giggling in the background. My heart sank a little more as I heard Mark whispering to her, not paying attention to me at all. What happened to my best friends? I'm not jealous, I'm happy for the both of them, but I just really need someone right now, but it looks like I have no one left. I sighed softly and bit my lip. "Never mind Mark, I'm just being silly." I muttered and hung up before closing my phone and pulling the covers over my head, crying myself to sleep.

*****


The next morning I woke up with a horrible stomach ache and the urge to puke, great! I ran to the bathroom and leaned over the toilet bowl, dry heaving for about fifteen minutes, I hadn't eaten so all that came out was some stomach acid. I leaned up against the vanity in the bathroom, my hands shaking and my whole body felt tingly. The dry heaves wouldn't stop and I felt like complete shit. I tried to just take deep breaths to calm myself down, eventually resulting in the heaves to stop. I splashed some cold water on my face and continued to get ready for school like normal.

I grabbed my bag and headed out the door for school, it was a nice sunny day, however I still felt like death warmed over, I needed to do something about this, I could have people noticing, that could ruin all my progress and my chances with Ryland.

I walked into the school building ignoring Mark as he followed me to my locker. "Zo? You look horrible, are you feeling okay?" He asked, his voice laced with worry. I turned to look at him and caught a glance of Ryland smirking at James down the hall.

"Why the hell would you care?" I tried to snap at Mark, but it came out just above a whisper.

His face slumped into a frown. "Zoey, I'm your best friend, of course I care if your okay!" He said bringing his hand up to cup my cheek. I jumped and backed away, thinking he was going to slap me, I mean I was used to it, but not in public.

"J-just leave me alone and go find Sara!" I said and slammed my locker before taking off down the hall in attempt to get away from him.

He didn't follow me and I was relived, tears built up in my eyes but I pushed them away. Before long the bell rang and I found myself alone out in the hall, I didn't feel like going to art to face Mark. So instead I just wandered the halls.

Not twenty minutes later that weird tingly feeling was back and I felt my stomach contracting, but there was nothing left to come up. I saw a familiar figure leaning against a few lockers down in the senior hallway. I knew it was Ryland, and for some reason I just wanted to be around him, even if he was going to criticize me.

I made my way slowly down the hall, a cold sweat taking over my body now, and everything just seemed to go by in slow motion. I walked over to Ryland and sighed, I had no idea what to say to him. "So...Uhm we...er got and A on the project." I said, it sounded funny, not my normal voice.

He turned to me, almost looking concerned for a split second until the scoff returned to his face. "Yeah, I know." He said flatly. "Why are you talking to me and not in class, little miss goody goody?" He asked with amused grin.

I took a deep breath and a heave rippled through my body, I doubled over and vomited up a small amount of blood. I wiped my mouth, my eyes widening at the crimson color and I was freezing. My teeth were chattering, when did it get so cold.

"R-ryland..." I whimpered. "C-can you t-take me home?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Hehehe cliffhanger!
Happy Valentines day loves :D
Sorry for my lack of updates, I'm dealing with some stuff :/
Comments make the world go round<3
Liz