Status: Active, Comments will help move the story along<3

Motion Sickness

Life, I Don't Want to live- Zoey's POV

"Damn it Zoey, just eat!" Ryland said in a less than harsh tone. "Your going to get sick and die!" He added as his eyes landed on mine. The look on his face was almost one of concern, but that couldn't be, this was Ryland after all!

I let go of his shirt and took in a deep breath, nodding slowly. "Okay, fine." I said in a small voice, afraid if it was any louder I would change my mind. A little soup or whatever wouldn't kill me, plus I could just throw it all back up in a few minutes.

For a moment I thought the ghost of a smile flickered across Ryland's face, but it was quickly gone as he went over to the cupboard and got a can of soup. I watched as he got out a pot and poured the soup in, waiting for it to cook. I couldn't help but think how nice he was being to me, it made me want to kiss him again.

I bit my lip and shifted my gaze from him so he wouldn't catch me staring and get mad. "Can I stay here for a couple days? I'll hide in the basement, I don't need a bed or anything, I just don't want to go back home, I'm kind of afraid of my dad..." I murmured in a rush looking up at him.

"Stay out of my way, and don't tell a single person your here." He said and set the bowl of soup in front of me.

I bit my lip and slowly spooned the soup into my mouth as he got himself a bowl and sat at the opposite side of the table.

We sat and ate in silence until he was done eating and my soup was halfway gone. I forced a smile at him and excused myself a second later.

"I just have to pee." I lied and took off to the bathroom just of the kitchen. Before I knew it, I was on my knees, head over the toilet, forcing everything in my stomach out, trying to be as quiet as possible.

I found some mouthwash under the counter and swooshed it around my mouth, closing the door behind me as I came out of the bathroom.

"Can I just sleep somewhere?" I murmured not looking at him, I knew he heard me in the bathroom.

"Yeah, in the basement." He said and lead me down to his basement. There was a huge blanket and pillow on the couch. "You can sleep there, I've got stuff to do." He said and went back up the stairs.

I laid down on the couch, snuggling with the blanket, it smelled just like Ryland. Before long I fell asleep, and slept for a long long time.

***********************************************************************

I woke up about six hours later, it was quiet and very dark, almost to dark and I got freaked out. I ran up the stairs to see that it was pitch black outside, almost one in the morning.

I bit my lip and ran up the stairs to Rylands room when I heard a creek behind me on the stairs. I slipped into bed next to Ryland, seeing him wide awake, he looked sleepy, he looked sexy.

I scootched closer to him, my head inches from his. "Kiss me?" I whispered with a small pleading voice. I needed wanted him to kiss me, to touch me."
♠ ♠ ♠
I am soo soo soo soo sorry for the long long delay, things have been crazy! I hope your all still interested in our story because we're back! <3