Status: Active, Comments will help move the story along<3

Motion Sickness

The surprise of my life -Zoey's POV

My mother apologized for my 'crude' behavior and pulled me by wrist home, lecturing me all the way home. She took my laptop and screamed at me to take a shower and sleep off the alcohol, but my dad had other plans.

After my shower, I sat on my bed staring at the ground as my dad screamed at me. "How could you do this Zoey? Do you want me to loose my fucking job!?" He growled, getting closer and closer. "N-no daddy." I stuttered, honestly scared, my dad was never this angry.

"I'm so-" And before I could finish his hand clashed with my face with a loud smack, earning a loud whimper from me, which made him angrier. I was shocked and tears welled up in my eyes, never would I ever expect my dad who loves me to hit me, but I knew I deserved it.

"This could cost my job and our house, do fucking get that?" He screamed as his fist hit me right in the eye, I knew that would bruise and earn me a black eye. He sighed deeply and looked at me in disgust. "Go to bed." He snapped before storming out of my room.

----

The next morning I woke up with a headache and a swelling black eye. I sighed deeply and began getting ready for school, trying to apply as much make up as possible to cover my eye, but it still showed.

I pulled on my shoes and grabbed my bag, walking outside and frowned deeply when I saw my ass-face of a neighbor walking towards me on the sidewalk. his eyes narrowing at me. "You little bitch! You got my car taken away!" He snapped and turned to look at me, zeroing in on my black eye. "What the fuck happened to your eye?" He smirked as if he was happy to see it.

"L-leave me alone." I murmured, I was still upset and in shock, my dad fucking hit me...He gave me a black eye and all I did was get drunk. I shouldn't have taken those shots, but I couldn't stand the constant poking and prodding of Ryland.

"What? No smart ass comeback? I'm so shocked Zoey!" He laughed and looked at me with a taunting glare.

I pulled out my phone and called Mark, I couldn't do this right now, and I sure as hell couldn't bother with school. Mark picked up on the second ring, his soothing voice made me feel a little better. "Meet me at the park down the street from my house, I need you." I whispered at the end so Ryland wouldn't follow us.

"Whatever bitch!" He spat half-heartedly as he continued to walk his pathetic rich boy ass to school. I told myself over and over that he was nothing and he was just trying to get under my skin, but he was really getting to me.

I ran to the park at the end of the street, where Mark was sitting in his car waiting for me. I opened the passengers door and slipped inside. Mark frowned deeply and his hand went up to my barley touch my puffy eye, I flinched. "It was my dad." I whimpered, not believing my own words.

Mark was beyond pissed and demanded details of what exactly happened. I took a deep breath and told him everything and I mean everything. He cringed when I told him I made out with Ryland, and laughed his ass off when I told him I puked on him. But the anger returned to his eyes as I finished the story off with how I earned my puffy black eye.

"I'm going to kick his ass!" He growled and I frowned deeply, I wasn't sure if he meant my dad or Ryland. "No..." I protested and reached for his hand. "This will all blow over, I promise." I whispered, and god help me...I was wrong.

After sitting with Mark, talking and laughing for a while, he had convinced me to go to school and face the day, I didn't need anymore trouble with my parents right now. He drove us to school and we walked in together with a comfortable silence until we gathered our stuff from our lockers.

"Have a good day, babes." he whispered in my ear as he hugged me to his chest. "Stand up to the asshole, don't let him walk all over you anymore." He whispered and kissed my cheek before he walked to his own class.

I stood there frozen for a second...did my best friend just kiss me on the cheek? I sighed and shrugged it off, Mark didn't like me right? As I pondered this for a moment, the bell rang breaking me from my thoughts. I groaned and headed to my math class which I had with the ever famous asshole. Yup, when it comes to math he's pretty dense considering he's the only senior in the junior math class.

I walked in and took a seat towards the back, waiting for the other kids to shuffle in, and there he was, smirking over at me as he slid into the chair next to me. "Hey bitch, done skipping?" he mumbled.

I opened my mouth to shrug him off, but I remembered what Mark said, even if I was scared to death at what would happen. "You know your the cause of all this you fucking ass!" I snapped in a hushed tone, as not to attract attention.

His eyes widened a bit, but the smirk never left his face. I didn't give him the chance to say anything back before I let my rant of kept up feelings out. "If you weren't such an asshole who constantly teases me about 'being fat', which I'm not, I would have never took those damn shots, we would have never made out and I wouldn't have thrown up on you!" I spat bitterly at him, a glare overcoming my face.

"My dad fucking punched me in the eye because of this and all you can complain about is getting your fucking keys taken away!?" By now I was both seething and scared shitless, what the hell had I just done?

He grinned over at me, yes actually grinned like an idiot. "Are you done?" He asked, making me want to punch him. "Did little zoey finally stand up for herself for the first time in her entire pathetic little life?" He asked, with an amused smile as the teacher babbled about group projects in the background.

I was snapped out of it when I heard Mr. Jacobs say my name. "Miss Thompson, you and Mr. Peters are partners for the project." he said and continued giving out partner pairs and assignments. No fucking way! Did he really expect me to get work done with the asshole who ruined my life?

I stood up and grinning down at Ryland. "Have fun on your own, bastard." I murmured, grabbing the girls hall pass. "I have to pee." I lied and left the room, headed for the girls bathroom, the one place, or so I thought, he wouldn't follow me to taunt me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the lame chapter. I added onto it,but it still sucks.

Comments and subscriptions are awesome!<33