Status: Active, Comments will help move the story along<3

Motion Sickness

I am Never Going To Change- Ryland's POV

Great. I just had to be assigned to the bitch for this stupid math project. If she thought I’d cooperate, bitch had lost her mind.

I hated sitting in class. I always got restless. It fucking sucked pretending to listen to Jacobs. His voice was so monotone, and what’s worse is that he actually thought it was interesting shit he was saying. It wasn’t, so sue me for wanting to fall asleep. I had better things to do; more important things on my mind.

I twiddled my thumbs for a minute before reaching into my pocket for my cell but it wasn’t there. This wasn’t unusual, but where had I left it?

I mentally went through that morning’s events. I walked to school against my will, grabbed coffee at Starbucks and… the bathroom with Lisa. Fuck. I left my cell phone in the girl’s bathroom. I cursed myself mentally and when Jacobs wasn’t looking I snuck out.

I was in no hurry to get to the bathroom, I actually wanted to declare I lost the stupid thing considering I wanted a new phone anyway but I wouldn’t be getting a new phone out of my parent’s after last night’s events.

When I was in front of the designated door I walked right in as if there was nothing off about a boy going into a girl’s bathroom.

Zoey sat in the corner staring at nothing in particular. She looked up and scrunched her face up in disgust. I wasn’t able to stop myself from throwing the same face right back at her. I was in a particularly aversive mood. I began searching for my phone pushing one empty stall open after the other. I mean it had to be there somewhere.

“Are you stalking me?” Zoey asked in resentment.

“Don’t flatter yourself.”

Her hatred was evident. I flashed a smile at her knowing it would piss her off. God, her problem was that she didn’t know how to mask her emotions. It made fucking with her so easy.

“Mind explaining what you are doing in here then?”

“Not here for you, angel.” I made a show of sniffing the air. “You know, Zoey. I don’t think bulimia is the way to lose weight. I hear anorexia, however, works wonders.”

I furrowed my eyes and continued walking around the bathroom. This place wasn’t even all that spacious. Where the fuck was my phone?

“Are you looking for this?” Zoey asked dangling my cell phone from two of her fingers.

“Hand it over.” I said holding out my hand.

“Why should I? I think I’ll keep it.”

I laughed. “And that’s called stealing. Hand it the fuck over.”

Zoey, for the first time I had ever seen, grinned devilishly and placed it in her bra as if she had found a breach of confidence somewhere deep down in that sorry excuse of a mind.

“Don’t think I won’t put my hands down there.” I said creeping slowly towards her.

“Is that supposed to scare me?” She asked.

I shrugged. I was losing interest and sympathy pretty quickly as I lowered myself down to her level. “Nervous?” I asked keeping my eyes glued to her chest. It wasn’t much of a sight. It’s not like the bitch had a double D rack going on for her.

Her façade faltered for just a second and I saw her face flash with uncertainty. Bingo. I leaned in further. “You could still hand it over, you know.” I offered.

She shook her head. Zoey was turning out to be a constant source of surprise. Either she really wanted to prove some dumb point or she wanted me to touch her. Oh, wow the fatass wants me to touch her?

Either way I’d be getting my phone.

I leaned in and fought the urge to give myself away by cussing her out like she deserved. I think I even felt Zoey literally stop breathing as I placed my lips on hers long enough to distract her from my hands.

Even though I technically had my phone I didn’t pull away but only because the bitch wasn’t complaining. I sucked on her bottom lip realizing I had been right. Zoey Thompson had wanted me to touch her. Ha! The realization was actually too good to be true. A sharp pain ran through my lip as she pulled away.

“The fuck?! Did you just bite me?”

“Was that supposed to scare me?” She asked mockingly before getting up to leave. No you fucking don’t!

I grabbed her and pulled her back down. She fell to her ass and glared at me. I kept her down with one hand and rubbed at my sore lip with the other. It actually hurt. That fucking vampire.

“I have to get back to class.” She spat grudgingly.

“You can go just as soon as I return the favor.” I said before crashing my lips down on hers.

Of course it was all for revenge. And it didn’t hurt that she was a good kisser either. She struggled against me and pounded on my chest angrily but I didn’t let up and only continued to kiss her until she stopped struggling. She relaxed into the kiss and I gave her a rough nip on the lip before pulling away.

“I hate you.” She seethed.

“The feeling is mutual.”

Who the hell did she think she was anyway? Did she think her hatred would make the slightest dent in my conscience? I punched in the digits for the lock on my i-phone and showed her the pictures I had taken of Lisa in every dirty position I had talked her into. Zoey and Lisa weren't particularly good friends. I actually don’t think they were friends at all but I knew Zoey's values would step in. The widening of her eyes confirmed my suspicions.

“What are you going to do with those?” She asked trying to appear nonchalant.

I really hadn’t planned this. It was an ‘in the moment’ decision but I hadn’t had much fun lately so why not. I answered by sending the pictures to my whole contact list. In other words I sent it to the whole school add or give.

“No! Do you have a heart?!”

I tilted my head to the side and pointed a finger at her as if in thought. “I actually wonder the same thing.” I answered.

I left her sitting there in shock. I will never change and I’d never be fazed by the words of some stupid girl.
♠ ♠ ♠
Leave comments, they make Liz and I uber happy:3