Status: Active, Comments will help move the story along<3

Motion Sickness

James nice? - Zoey's POV

I let out a strangled scream of annoyance and walked out of the bathroom, Ryland was such a dick, how could he do that to the poor girl and not have any feeling of regret? I didn't want to go back to class, no, not with the ass just sitting there smirking like he was better than everyone else. So what if he was an amazing kisser, and surprisingly gentle when he kissed me.

I turned the corner and walked right into someone, falling right on my ass, how embarrassing. I blushed when I saw James, bending down and offering his hand to help me up. Once I was on my feet, he smiled at me, a genuine smile. "Hey Zoey, are you okay? What...What happened to your eye?" He asked kind of hesitant.

"Well things got a little crazy la-" He cut me off pulling me into a hug, which shocked me to say the least. "Ryland is such an ass, he takes things way too far." He murmured, releasing me from the hug, but keeping his bigger hand around my smaller one. I blushed and looked up at him surprised, had he really just admitted Ryland Peter's wasn't perfect?

"Come on, let's get out of here...I just want to talk, I'll take you to lunch...You look like you could eat, you've been thinning down quickly." He murmured and I bit my lip, I was scared he had noticed I just wasn't eating anymore.

"I had a big breakfast." I lied and looked at the ground, hoping he wouldn't notice I was lying, I mean he is a guy after all so he couldn't notice right? "Okay...Then we can go back to my house and talk, my parents are gone for the week, and you just look like you don't want to be her." I squirmed a bit but nodded, maybe James actually liked me for me. "Okay." I said with a smile.

He laced our fingers together and lead me to his blue neon, a normal car, nothing fancy like Rylands, which I was grateful for. I slid into the passengers seat, waiting for a comment about my weight but it never came, I slowly began to relax around James. He smiled and backed out of the parking lot, his right hand still wrapped around my own.

To say James wasn't making me feel special and butterflies erupt in my stomach would be a big fat lie. He made me feel special in a way I've never felt before, a different special than I felt around Mark...Almost as if he wanted me...As if he liked me. That thought alone sent my heart beating a million miles a minute.

We arrived at a medium sized white house with blue shutters about fifteen minutes later. His house was cute, very homey and not huge like Ryland's. Wait! Why the hell do I keep comparing him to Ryland? Because...their friends, that's all, yeah right. Zoey stop over thinking everything and just have fun with James. I had a mini argument in my head. "Wow, y our house is cute." I said with a giggle when we got out and walked inside. We walked passed his living room and kitchen and went right for the stairs, assuming he was taking me to his bedroom.

He sat down on his bed and patted his lap, earning a huge blush from me, but I none the less sat in his lap, his arms snaking around my waist. We stayed like that for nearly two hours, just talking and laughing. James was amazing, why hadn't I ever noticed it until now? Before long James leaned in stopping just before my lips and whispered. "Can I kiss you?"

Those four words make my heart explode and I nodded once before pressing my soft lips to his. I could feel the passion in the kiss take over both our bodies as our lips moved in sync as the kiss was deepened. He traced my bottom lip with his tongue, as if begging for entrance which a I gladly granted. Our tongues battled for dominance until I gave up and let him explore my mouth.

His hands went under my shirt and he struggled to unclasp my bra, a wave of insecurity and panic struck me, but I told myself to keep it cool, I wanted this...No I needed this. I tugged at the bottom of his shirt and he immediately broke the kiss for a mere second to rip it off and throw it across the room. He then laid me down on his bed and straddled my waist, unzipping my jeans and pulling them down as I shimmed out of them.

He kissed down my neck as I let out soft moans, my hands tangled in his hair and a groan escaped his throat. Next my shirt was added to the growing pile of stripped off clothing, leaving me in my lacey hot pink bra and matching panties. A deep blush coated my cheeks and my breathing grew rapid, I was both scared and excited. My hand trembled a bit as I unzipped his jeans and pulled them off. "Your beautiful." He murmured before connecting our lips once more, this time more sloppily as his hand skimmed over the top of my panties.

He pulled my bra off, which he had unclasped earlier and added it to the pile. I bit my lip out of nervousness and tugged his boxers down, throwing them across the room, not sure where they landed. He hovered over me and slipped my panties off, tossing them to the floor. He pressed his lips to mine and his lips touched my ear. "I want you, Zoey Thompson."
♠ ♠ ♠
A bit of cliffhanging teaser :D

Comments make the world go round<33