‹ Prequel: Four More Days
Sequel: We'll Fight Through
Status: Sequel to Four More Days

The Past Is Behind Us

Dinner

:::Cassidy:::
It’s been two hours sense the meeting and I was curious. What would my life be like now?

I looked up from Stephen King’s It just as Johnny looked up. We are in the library again, but not because it’s his job to watch me but because I want to spend some time with my Johnny man!

Zacky and Syn were sent to retrieve my things from my house, The Rev was somewhere and Matt was probably in his office.

Yes, Matt. They (everyone BUT Matt) told me about the two sides of Matt. I know what to watch out for.

Zacky was impressed that I was able to get threw to Matt, past the Shadows that has taken his place for the past bunch of years.

"Whats up?" He asked.

"Thinking."

"Thinking is good."

"Yeah, it is." we smiled and went back to our books.

Just in case your thinking this: I DON’T HAVE A CRUSH ON JOHNNY! He’s like the little brother I always wanted.

The Rev came in grinning. "Cassie lets play dress up!"

I looked up at him and raised my eyebrows.

"Please!"

"Ugh. Carry me!" I put my arms up, and he flipped me over his shoulder. I giggled as he carried me out of the room and down the hall.

He carried me up the stairs and into a closet the size of my parents house!

He flipped me over onto the seat then scampered away. He returned and had me try on several dresses. He took like a hundred pictures of me in each.
I’ve come to like heels. Weird I know but once you get used to them they’re comfortable.

"You have nice legs." He commented as I posed.

I grinned. It’s surprisingly not awkward for the Rev to comment on my body. I’m over what he did to me, so it’s okay.

"Thank you." I posed again.

He laughed. "Okay, time for dinner! You pick a dress and shit." He put his phone back, pecked my cheek and left the room.

I smirked and went into the dress room.

:::Zacky:::
For the first time in a long time, we all sat together in the dining room. Johnny was finishing up cooking.

"Where’s Cassidy?" Matt asked.

"Coming." The Rev grinned like he knew a secret.

Click, click, click, click

We all looked up to see Cassidy looking more beautiful than I could ever imagine. She blushed and gave us a small smile as she came into the room. The color of the dress made her eyes look more blue, the lace complemented her pale completion, her legs were long and smooth.

Wow!

The Rev smiled as she took the seat between him and I. "Nice choice." he whispered to her.

She nodded.

Johnny came in, his mouth fell like a sack if bricks.

"Uhh, Cassidy?" she looked up at him.

"Where is the rest of your dress?"

We all (but them) broke into laughter. She blushed more.
♠ ♠ ♠
I love Johnny's line right there! Do you?

Thank you all my subscribers who subscribed before I posted a chapter!