‹ Prequel: Four More Days
Sequel: We'll Fight Through
Status: Sequel to Four More Days

The Past Is Behind Us

Double the Locks

Yanking Jeremy and Sammi from their kiss I pulled them apart and in front of me. Jeremy glared at Mike and quickly rushed Sammi and I out of the mall and into his car.

“Why didn't you tell us earlier!?” He hissed as he started the car, quickly peeling out of the parking lot.

“I thought it was nothing.” I said.

“If you get a bad feeling, or feel like your being watched; you're probably right.” Sammi said, sounding more serious then ever.

“Got it.” I said as I held on to the seat as...Jinxx I suppose now, rounded corners sharply. I looked back to see a black Ferrari f430 tailing us.

“FUCK!” Jinxx turned onto a dirt road and soon we were flying through the woods. The ground turned bumpy as the jeep climbed the rocky hill. The Ferrari began to fall behind. Then it was out of sight.

I sighed in relief, the ride was silent.

Until a car began flying towards us from a head. Jinxx swerved to avoid the Ferrari, cursing loudly. The jeep bounced on the road as Jinxx veered into the woods, off roading where the sports car couldn't follow.

10 minuets later, Mike in the Ferrari was gone and the coast was clear.

That, is why I took the Jeep. Best to be prepared.” Jinxx grinned as he pulled up to the Avenged Sevenfold mansion.

Johnny and The Rev jogged out to meet us. The Rev opened my door, took me out and swung me around in a hug. I locked my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck as he spun me around.

“Welcome back! I missed you!” he exclaimed as Sammi handed my bags to Johnny who smiled at me and took the bags in the house.

I laughed as he swung me around. The wind blew my hat off but I didn't care. “Come inside!” Shadows yelled. The Rev instantly put me down and we went in.

“Rev, meeting.” The leader almost growled.

“Meeting for who?” I asked.

“Avenged Sevenfold duh.” He glared.

I am in Avenged Sevenfold, I got the tattoo to prove it!”

“No! Damn it! We all...we all have code names...you don't. So...stay.” He stomped out of the room.

“Dick.” I muttered saying goodbye to Jinxx and Sammi then going to my room. I picked up then lay on my bed reading.

:::Shadows:::
When Jinxx told me Mike Fuentes was following them, then chased them here I was furious. I'd herd about the look he gave her at the party from Gustav. And I know what he wants. But it's never gonna happen, I err, we won't let it.

He'll get over it soon and move on to some whore who'll give herself to him willingly anytime. He always does.

I called Vic, the leader of Pierce The Veil who said he'd have a talk with his brother.

Now I called the guys into my office for a meeting. “Pierce the Veil is asking for it.” I told them.

“We gonna start something?” Johnny asked.

“No. Mike Fuentes is a little...off, with Cassidy.” I told them about the party and what Jinxx told me.

“I'm going after him.” Zacky stood up and I grabbed him.

You aren't going anywhere. You aren't starting a war. He'll abandon his fantasy and Cass will be fine. We need to keep her in the house no matter what. Don't tell her unless necessary.” He nodded and sat down, fuming.

“Now, we are going to double the locks on all the doors that lead out or in. Christ check the tree cameras. Get started.” I dismissed them.

They all shuffled out.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's short, I know. You expected shit to hit the fan and it will. But later. There's a time for everything. Do you think Cassidy will stay inside, or get pissed and sneak out side? Will she find out whats going on, or not? If so, how?

I need help. That means YOU! Cassidy needs a code name. Comment your ideas! I might use your suggestion or I may come up with one on my own. No, Cassidy Vengeance. I thought of that already. :) I would like it to sound good with everyone elses