‹ Prequel: Four More Days
Sequel: We'll Fight Through
Status: Sequel to Four More Days

The Past Is Behind Us

"Someday You Might Have To"

“Now, you need to learn how to respond to it like your own name. So, everyone will call you either Saraphina or Nightmare until you respond to them like you do to your name.”

She nodded.

:::Saraphina:::
This is so cool! I've wanted a nickname/alias for a long time and I got a totally awesome one!

“Saraphina.” It took me a moment to register that as me before I looked at The Rev who smirked.

“Call Of Duty? Like old times?”

“Fuck yeah!” I sprang up, pecked Zacky's lips and looped arms with The Rev, sipping from the room.

“I'm gonna kick you ass this time.” He grinned as we made our way down the hall.

I rolled my eyes. “In your dreams.”

He stopped walking and his eyes widened. “How do you know that?!”

I giggled and shook my head before towing him to the game room.

An hour later, The Rev almost beat me. Almost being the key word.

“I kicked you ass!” You lost! I won!” I sang in victory.

He growled and tackled me, I expected pain but to my delight he merely straddled me and ticked me mercilessly.

Damn my ticklishness!

I giggled hysterically and tried to get him off, failing miserably.

“Admit you cheated!” He yelled, laughing himself.

“Never!” I cried, giggling still.

“Admit it Saraphina!”

“No!”

I could see him grinning, watching me struggle.

:::Zacky:::
I couldn't help but grin as I watched The Rev tickle Saraphina in the game room on the monitor in Shadows' office.

Trust The Rev to diffuse any tension. Okay, not any tension.

Yes, that's me saying that if Cass-er uh Saraphina was horny, not drunk, and asked; I'd totally have sex with her. I can admit that.

Matt smiled. “You really like her don't you?”

“Yeah, more than I ever thought possible for anyone.” I responded honestly.

He nodded, seeing my point.

“Good, because of you hurt her, I'll hurt you.”

I nodded “You and Syn already went through this.”

“Just making sure you remember.” Synyster patted my shoulder before leaving the room with Johnny.

“Vengeance.”

I looked up Matt.

“Would you protect her with your life?” he asked.

Would I? The answer is simple.

“Yes. Absolutely. Why?”

He sighed “Someday...you might have to.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Ohhh shit!

What do you think Matt means? Will Zacky really protect Nightmare with his life? Will he have to?