‹ Prequel: Four More Days
Sequel: We'll Fight Through
Status: Sequel to Four More Days

The Past Is Behind Us

Private Beach

Soon we all piled into a car and were speeding off down the road. “So, how does an infamous gang acquire a private beach?” I asked.

“A debt. To awesomeness, I was finally paid for being awesome.” The Rev went from a straight face to a grinning one.

“Now if they'd pay kids to go to school...” I trailed off.

They all laughed.

The radio began to play Pantera making Synyster turn it up. They all sang a bit, I was mushed between The Rev and Johnny, Zacky had managed to snag the front seat.

I don't take offense to it so don't think I'm all 'oh my boyfriend didn't sit by me he's gonna break up with me' 'cause I'm damn well not.

I'm not clingy in a relationship, yeah there are times I like to be held and love to be cuddled but I don't want to be constantly touched. I like my space.

Something I have none of right now.

Zacky gave me a smug smirk then blew me a sassy kiss. I smirked and returned his gesture showing that this doesn't bother me. At least pretending this doesn't bother me, we're just picking at each other. It's pretty normal.

When we arrived the beach was beautiful! The sand was light and warm, the sun was bright, the sky was clear and blue. I could see the wet sand from the waves crashing against it.

“Fuck yes!” The Rev bolted out of the car as soon as Syn parked it, Syn himself soon after. I got out, then Johnny and Zacky.

A warm breeze caressed my face and I sighed contently.

“It's beautiful isn't it?”

“Yeah.”

“Let's go.” Zacky offered his hand.

“No.”

His face fell. “No?”

“Piggy back ride! I'm still sixteen, I love piggy back rides!”

He chuckled and nodded turning his back to me. I climbed on and he jogged to catch up with the others.

When we made it, we saw The Rev throw Johnny into deeper water only for the shorter guy to take him out at the legs, taking him under.

I giggled as Zack put me down, Syn put down the bag and pulled out some towels, I grabbed the pink one I assumed was mine and spread it out, sitting on it.

“It's a beach, doll. Get in the water.” Syn said as if I were mentally slow.

I rolled my eyes, stood and took off my shirt and shorts. I blushed as all the boys' jaw's dropped.

“Mine!” Zacky ran up to me and hugged me tightly to his now shirtless form.

I gigged “Yeah dude.”

He let go and chuckled as I kicked off my flip flops and ran to the water, when I got waste deep I stood there and felt the tide push and pull me. The invisible forces pulled me to my toes, then pushed me to my heels.

“Hey Nightmare heads up!”

I turned just in time to get hit in the head with a huge beach ball.

“Told you!” Johnny laughed.

“Ass!” I picked up the ball and spiked it so it hit him twice as hard.

“Fuck!” he held his head as the others laughed, I gave a triumphant grin.

Suddenly I was scooped up from behind and the next thing I knew, I was on The Rev's shoulders.

Johnny was scooped up by Gates.

“But I'm not a girl!” Johnny whined.

“Your close enough short shit.” Syn smirked.

Johnny sighed and put his hands up as Syn walked closer to The Rev. I put mine up and grinned.

The boys underneath were talking shit as Johnny and I pushed at each other, soon Johnny got a face full of salt water.

“Ha!” I cried, throwing my hands up.

“Fuck yeah Nightmare!” The Rev cheered for me.
When Johnny surfaced he looked determined, so he got back on Syn's shoulders.

He pushed at me but The Rev used his gazelle leg power to step out of the way.

I so got this!

Suddenly water flew in my face, I stood up wondering how the hell he beat me.

I glared as he and Syn laughed, pointing.

I flipped my long blonde hair back and stuck my tongue out at them.

“Switch!” Syn called.

Johnny got of and went over to The Rev, he struggled to get on.

Syn lifted me right out of the water with ease and put me on his shoulders. “Why'd you wanna switch?” I asked him as we watched Johnny struggle.

“Honestly, I got sick of feeling short shits balls on my neck.”

I giggled just as Johnny situated himself on The Rev's shoulders.

“Game on!” Johnny yelled.

:::Zacky's POV:::
I sat on my towel watching them all hang out in the water, watching Saraphina and Johnny shove each other. Johnny normally being the one hitting the water.

For ten minuets this went on, then I got bored and decided to intervene.

I put on goggles and slipped into the water when no one was looking, I went under swam between Syn and Rev's feet, I grabbed their ankles at the same time and yanked, sending Syn and Saraphina as well as Rev and Johnny into the water.

I surfaced, pulled the goggles up onto my head and laughed.

The next thing I knew three pissed guys and one pissed off girlfriend glare daggers at me.

“Shit!” I put down the goggles and ducked under the murky water for cover as I swam between peoples legs and soon made it to the beach where I ran up onto it.

“Hey! Looking for me?”

I called to the flabbergasted people in the water who had been looking for me.

They all began running as fast as the water would let them; so pretty much in slow motion. To match their speed I turned slowly and ran in slow motion “Nooooooooo!” I drawled out, as I looked over my shoulder.
Boom!

I looked up to see Saraphina straddling my torso.

“How did you catch me?”

She giggled and shrugged, looking adorable.

“How did that much force come from that?” I asked nodding to her luscious body.

She glared playfully and got off me.

I got up and was shoved back to my ass by The Rev. I shrugged and stood only to be shoved back down by Synyster. I raised and eye brow and stood again only to be pushed by Johnny, I pushed him to his ass 'cause he failed to do so to me.

We all laughed at him as Saraphina helped him up.

“Sunscreen!” She called, jogging over to the bag.

All us men groaned but none the less walked over after her.

After we were sun screened up, we argued over who got to help Saraphina.

“Zacky, help me please?” She asked, making our argument come to a screeching halt. I gave a cocky smirk and walked over to her, then got some of the white lotion in my hand.

:::Saraphina::
Zacky's hands felt so good on my body, I felt so safe. From more than just the sun's rays that I'd forgotten until I saw Johnny's arm turning red.

I closed my eyes as Zacky stuck his hand under the strap of my top so I wouldn't get a tan line. He put a good amount on my back and stomach, then my face too.

I took the bottle. “What about your chest and legs?” He whined.

“I can do that.”

He pouted but excepted my decision and returned to his towel.

It's not that I don't like him touching me, I'm just not big on PDA.

We were at the beach for hours before I yawned and Syn decided it was time to go home and gloat to Matt that we'd all gone to the beach, made fun of Johnny and they'd all seen me soaking wet in a bikini.

Now that is embarrassing!

When we made it back we all ran into the house looking for either food, Matt or a bathroom. Or maybe the food Matt has in his bathroom. Beat's me really, ha ha.
So I went to my room and put on PJ's, considering we spent the whole day there and it was 8 at night. Johnny made pizza that we all chowed down on as we watched a baseball game, soon after the game Zacky and I went to his room and cuddled in his bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Anyone wonder what Matt was doing this whole time? You should.

Did anyone laugh at all during this chapter?

Sorry it took so long, without comments I forget about things :/